Looking around the doll like room he looks back at her smiling to himself. Putting her gently on the bed her coat and scarf already off. He watches her sleeping figure kissing her lightly on the cheek he gets up.

But his hand is forcefully pulled. "Stay with me" her eyes still closed but her hand making its grip on his shirt tighter. "Please" she opens her heavy eyelids. He smiles taking off his coat he gets in no questions asked. Pulling the blanket over each other she falls back asleep. But her eyes open again. "Something wrong?" He whispers his hand gently brushing her silky hair.

"I just wanted to look at your face before I went to sleep" she smiles tears falling down her face again "cause I feel like this is a dream" she sighs as he wipes the tears. "Don't worry" he kisses her gently but passionately on the cheek. "Cause it's true."

"Will you ever leave me?" His eyes widen at the sudden question "now what made you ask that?" He arches his eyebrow "I don't know" she sighs again. She turns around "never mind" but he hugs her "I'll never leave" he chuckles nipping gently at her ear.

"Never" he breathes on her neck watching as her shoulders gently pull the self up and down because of her breathing. He watches as her black hair falls down her shoulders.

'And here I am thinking that we'd be doing something different. Damn. . .I'm a pervert.'

TaeHyung gives himself a mental smack for thinking about that. He wraps his hands around HanEul's fragile waist again. He slowly breathes in her scent nuzzling his head in her hair. Slowly falling asleep he smiles 'this feels like a dream.'

HanEul slowly turns around feeling him fall asleep. Touching his warm face she smiles. 'Why are you so handsome?'

(In The Morning)
"TaeHyung?" HanEul whispers opening her drowsy eyes. She sees TaeHyung eyes already open staring at her "what?" She asks feeling a little bit smaller. "Nothing," he chuckles "just admiring your beauty." She smiles "thank you" she pecks his lips pulling the blanket off of her.

"Where are you going?" He whines. She dramatically gasps "it's something called," she stops looking at him his eyes widened "the bathroom" she laughs running into the bathroom.

Crashing against the door she smiles grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste brushing her teeth.

Getting out of the bathroom she finds TaeHyung on the bed on his phone. "What's wrong?" She asks coming to behind him. "Nothing" he hides his phone. She arches an eyebrow quickly grabbing his phone. Running off the bed she hides in the bathroom. "HanEul don't read it!" He warns trying to open the door.

But she stupidly ignores his warning and pleads. To her surprise she sees all sorts of comments,

"How dare that b*tch date MY TaeHyung?!"

"She's BLIND?! Wtf? TaeHyung is not suited for a friggen blind girl!"

"Guys this is outrageous TaeHyung belongs to us!"

"I will never except this relationship at all"

"She can just go die"

"Kill yourself!"

HanEul gasps her legs becoming weak and giving out right under her. "I" she slaps a hand over her mouth. "HanEul! Open this door!" TaeHyung slams his palm on the door. She gets up unlocking it "HanEul!" He yells looking at her wet face.

"How come you never told me?" She cries "I didn't. . ." He trails off looking at his phone in her hands "you didn't tell me" she laughs in disbelief. He comes to her wanting to hug her but she moves away. She holds back her tears "just leave me alone" she whispers "HanEul please" he comes to her again this time hugging her.

"I thought you would get hurt if I told you" he breathes against her shoulder. "But" she cried again but he silences her cries with his lips. Kissing her passionately is something he never gets tired of doing. Rubbing circles around her back as she relaxes under his kiss. She holds his shoulders as he kisses her even more picking her up off her feet.

Laying her on the bed he goes back to kissing her. Her mind completely blank she kisses him back both of them not realizing that their on the bed. Until-

"Hey HanEul I wanted to ask you--" their moment is completely ruined when JiHye burst through the door. "If you wanted to hang out" she finishes her sentence in a whisper dropping the phone she hand in her hands.

"Oh my god JiHye!" HanEul gets up running to her and closing the door as she leaves as well.

TaeHyung sits there on the bed a blank look over taking his face. Only a string of swears leaving his mouth.

"Omg! I should've gotten that on camera!" JiHye squeals "shut up" HanEul smacks her head at her best friends childish behavior. Just then TaeHyung comes out of the room all dressed up. "Sorry jagi I have to go meet a friend at the cafe" he kisses her cheek.

"Okay" she smiles watching as he hurries down the stairs leaving through the door. "We need to talk about him" JiHye smirks. "Yah wipe that stupid smirk off your face!" She smacks her shoulder.

"Hehe, I'm sorry."
-----X-----
TheEnd!
I hope y'all loved this chapter! I thought that maybe I could've done better though .

But anyways still hoped you guys loved it!

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Bye guys!!