- Almost There -

The burning sensation on my back was unbearable. I prayed that someone would shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery but of course no one did. The smell of burning flesh filled my nose, for a second I wondered where it was coming from. It was coming from me. Only then did I hear the screams of everyone around me asking if I was ok and if I was dead. Atticus shouted over everyone "SHUT UP!" And in a split second I could hear the thunder And rain.
"Greenie, are you ok?" I craned my neck and could see Newt's shoes, he was on one knee. "No. I'm 99% sure my back is cooking"
"Well your shirt has practically been singed off of you and yes you have a huge burn on your back. Minho and Atticus are getting you a fresh shirt, bandages and treatment for the burn. You're gonna be fine"
"Uh. Yeah....uh sure...um I feel like I'm. I'm gonna..." Then it all went black.

I woke up led in my front still, the unbearable pain had subsided and it was a just a bad ache now. I felt the bandages wrapped around my torso and I was wearing a new tank top it was white this time. I put my hands beneath me and pushed myself up. "Woah there greenie" Minho said pulling me up into a standing position effortlessly. "You need to rest and move as little as possible ok?" I steadied myself and Minho kept his arm around my waist. "I'm sorry about the whole marriage thing"
"It's ok"
"No, you and Newt have been a thing for a long time, it was going to happen eventually. Doesn't matter anyway. How are you feeling"
"I ache a lot, I feel like my back has be hit with a dozen metal tools"
"I got you don't worry"
I smiled and leaned my head against him. He kissed my forehead gently and squeezed my waist. I let him, it was nice. I hadn't been this close with Minho for a while. "I love you"
"I love you too Minho. I'm going to see if my brother needs anything."
"Need help?"
"I can do that" Newt said smiling.
"Oh of course" Minho scratched his head.
"You ok?" Newt said
"I'm fine just achy"
"I bet baby"
"By the way, we're almost there. Look in the distance"
And sure enough in the distance was land. I couldn't see much of it. "Jesus how long was I asleep"
"Three days greenie. You kept fainting from the pain"
"Shit!"

---------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed. All of you have said to do a book 6 so there will be one more chapter on Friday and then on Monday book six will start.
I love you all so much
Love Abbie ❤️❤️❤️