- London -

I was enjoying and lovely, passionate kiss with Newt when all of a sudden Minho and his big mouth shouts "OH MY. SHUCKING LAND!!!!!!!! FINALLLYYYYYY" I nearly wet myself he scared me that much. "Minho what?" Thomas said who had just woken up from a nap. "Look you slintheads! Land!" He pointed ahead of him and sure enough he was right. In front of us I could just make out a group of buildings, as we got closer though those buildings were wrecked and destroyed. "Great!" Minho groaned "there's gonna be no one here! We would've wasted this whole bloody trip" he continued and pushed the oar into Thomas' hand, Thomas rolled his eyes, got up and started rowing with Brenda. "You don't know that" I said standing up and looking out across the ocean to this land. "What country do you think it is?" Newt asked putting an arm around my waist. He had become very touchy these last few days, I loved it! "I have no idea" I replied looking as we got closer.

When we made it to the shore we all kind of wished we had stayed at the glade, it was horrible. The pavement was all cracked and blown up, the buildings were close to collapsing and killing everyone under them, most of the buildings were non-existent. "Well this is lovely" Minho said sarcastically walking out in front.

We walked through the streets and saw a long metal pole sticking out from the ground and around it was smashed glass and other metal parts. There was a pod though that was intact and a memory came flooding into my head. "Guys, I think we're in London. That's the London eye, I remember it" Everyone stopped and looked at the intact pod. "Right, ok so are we going to walk the entire united kingdom until we find something then or?" Minho replied, I could tell he was getting very irritable. "Maybe we should find somewhere to sleep for the night yah know?" I said calmly to Minho, he nodded and we crossed one of the only bridges we could see that was still intact.

We found an open building that looked pretty sturdy so we built a fire and camped there for the night. I took the first watch and stood outside looking at what should have been the stars but I guess the night was too cloudy for stars to be showing.

"Who are you?! Where did you come from?" A deep voice said from the shadows, I froze, I certainly wasn't expecting anyone to be here. "Don't move" the voice said again, but there was something in the man's voice that was very familiar to me a pang of pain hit me in the chest, but it wasn't physical. "Uh, My name is Y/N and we came from a place WICKED called paradise" I said as calm as I could. "Y/N?" The voice repeated and I saw a shadow in front of me materialise into a person. He was tall, probably the same height as Minho, his hair was a deep chocolate brown and yet his eyes were piercing blue, he was a beautiful human being, perfect...too perfect. I studied his face for any sign of the flare but none came. He held a gun in his hands and pointed it at me. "I can't believe it's you!" He said dropping the gun ever so slightly. "I'm sorry? Do I know you?" I replied, I knew I knew him from somewhere but the memory in my brain was fuzzy, I knew his face. His face saddened as if he was not happy I didn't know who he was. "Is anyone else with you?" he said walking towards me, I stiffened and nodded, then pointed into the room where my friends were sleeping. "Wake them up, bring them with us" the man shouted and five other men from the shadows came out and started shaking everyone. "What? Who are you?" Minho protested as a man took his arm and ushered him out, no one else questioned them as they all carried very large guns. The beautiful man put his hand on my shoulder and led me behind the rest of my group. "My name is Atticus, people around here call me A." he whispered to me. I know that name...where have I heard it before?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this chapter!!! ahhh hope you guys did too. 

love you all¬

love abbie <3<3<3<3