- Minho and the Ring -

we had be at sea for about 6 hours when Minho sat next to me. Newt was on the other side of me. "Are we even going in the right direction?" Minho moaned wiping sweat from his forehead. "Atticus knows what he's doing Minho" i said putting my head against the side of the boat, i closed my eyes and let the hot sun hit my face. "I'm gonna go see if Atticus needs any help" Newt said kissing me on the lips softly but before he could straighten up again i pulled his face back to mine and kissed him harder. Minho made vomit noises but i ignored them. "I love you" he whispered kissing my cheek when i finally let him go. "I love you more" i replied. "Yeah right" he winked and walked off. 

"What's that on your finger?" Minho said.

"Uh Newt made it for me"

"Why?"

"He said he wanted to marry me" i shrugged my shoulders. 

"WHAT?!"

"what's wrong with that?"

"You can't marry him. how would you even do that? it's a stupid idea. this world isn't normal greenie. you cant get married whenever you want." he growled.

"Well i know it's not a normal world Minho but it's a nice reminder that we are still people and we should be able to do what people before the flare did. I want to marry him. I love him" Minho didn't like that, he stood up with a big scowl on his face. "Marry him then" Minho stormed to the other side of the ship bumping into Newt and pushing him out the way. Newt looked over to me and held his hands up asking what was wrong. I held the hand with the ring on up and pointed to it. Newt rolled his eyes and carried on talking to Atticus.

"Hi." a squeaky voice said sitting next to me. I knew who it was. Georgia. 

"What?" i spat. i still havent forgiven her for trying to kill me.

"So sorry fo-"

"SHUT UP. Go away. i do not want to hear it. Keep talking and i will throw you over this boat and not feel one ounce of guilt from it. Leave. Now."

"But i was coming to apologize" 

"I dont want it. Piss off"

"Fine." she growled and stormed off, she stood with her arms on the ledges of the boat and looked out over the ocean. I stood up and did the same. The water was far from the waters around Paradise. they were murky and black. the waves were not as seamless as the waves around paradise. It made me a little depressed.

According to Atticus we wouldn't get to France for at least a week which sucked. This boat isn't huge and there are a lot of people here, i was going to find staying in the boat for a week very difficult. 

I looked over and Newt was walking over to me. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me gently planting a kiss on my neck. "Hey beautiful" he whispered. 

"Hey, what's up?" i said clutching his arms around me. 

"Came over to say i love you so so so much. and Minho will come around just give him time" Newt kissed me again. "I love you too Newt, i know he will"

"Now come here" Newt spun me around and lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. We laughed and kissed, and laughed more and kissed until our mouths were sore. It was dark before we knew it and we lit torches with lighters. Atticus stayed awake while the rest of us led down, it was a tight squeeze but i led on Newt, his smell, despite what he's been through the past few years was still the same as it was the very first time i saw him, i loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed. See you friday! 

Love you lots

Abbie <3<3