- Preparation -

Atticus had been pretty MIA the last few days he had been giving everyone lesson on guns and how to use them effectively. I sat in my library and just stared out of the open doors. People were milling around and collecting food and I overheard conversations about who was staying and who wasnt. Minho walked in and sat on me. "You're a lump Minho. Get off" I laughed as I pushed him off of me. He pulled a chair over opposition me, took his boots of and put his feel on my legs. I let him do it as I had done it to him multiple times before. "So you excited to be leaving soon?"
"Oh yeah! I'm dying to get out of this place."
"Greenie, do you think Newt will come?"
"That shank is gonna have to. I'm not leaving without him and I'm not staying here. I left the crank palace without him and hated myself for it"
"But he shot you"
"Beside the point Minho. I left him there. I still hate myself for that. Even leaving him in the glade when we went running was hard enough, 90% of me knew I'd be coming back but there was a small part me that said you could die tonight and you didn't tell Newt you love him"
"Oh Greenie, so dramatic"
"Says the one!"
We both laughed and Newt walked in. I got excited and pushed Minhos legs off of me but then Georgia walked in behind him and I groaned. "Greenie please" he said. Minho walked out awkwardly. "What does she want?"
"She wants to say sorry"
"Um im not saying sorry. She broke my hand!" Georgia shouted.
"You deserved it" I said and kicked my legs over the arm of my chair.
"Look we are both going when we leave. You two need to make peace otherwise it's going to be hell"
"You need to choose Newt. She wants you."
"Yes but I don't want her. Only as a friend" I watched Georgia scowl I couldn't help but smile.
"Well that's good. Now can we please have a night to ourselves tonight Newt?" I pleaded with him. Georgia touched his arm and I tensed up. "Yes baby. Georgia I'm spending time with my Greenie tonight ok?" He said sternly. I stood up and jumped at him, he caught me and kissed my cheek. Georgia growled and stormed out. "I'm not going to let her come between us baby. I promise" he whispered and kissed me passionately. "I love you"
"I love you too"
Ive finally got my Newt back.

--------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I should be posting once every other day during November because of NaNoWriMo.

I love you all
Love Abbie 💚💚😘