- Atticus Paige -

FLASH BACK ATTICUS' POINT OF VIEW! (He's telling the reader about what happened to him basically!)

Here she comes again, I watched Y/N run out of the lab clutching her arm which they had cut to test her healing again. She tripped over a chair leg and started to cry. I ran to her and picked her up, held her tight to me and said "It's ok, I'm here, and do you want to steal some ice cream later?" She lifted her head up from my shoulder and grinned, her two front teeth were missing and she was so adorable. I put her down and wiped away the hair that was stuck to her face from the tears. "Atticus?"

"Yeah Y/N?"

"I'm so glad you're my brother" she replied and hugged me again. I'm only 8 years old but when someone says that to you, you can't help but smile.

That night we snuck down to the kitchen and raided the freezer. God knows why but they always had the best selection of ice cream. I got two bowls and spoons and asked Y/N what flavour she wanted. "Um, I want whatever you have!" she grinned again and I scooped a few spoonful's of chocolate ice cream into our dishes and we devoured it. "What are you two doing?!" a woman's voice said from the dark doorway. Y/N got off of her seat and ran behind me. "Uh well we-" I began but the figure walked further into the large kitchen and it was Ava Paige. "Grab me a bowl Atticus" she whispered and winked at me. So I did. I also refilled our bowls up too.

A few days later I started to get a bit worried, they had stopped testing on me and were testing even more on my sister, I decided to ask Ava what was happening. I walked to her office and the door was open there was shouting form inside and I listened.

"He's useless. We don't need him ava."

"Janson I am not kicking him out! He's a child!"

"Fine, well we'll fire a scientist and kick them both out then. He'll have an adult around"

"Are you mad?! Think of what it'll do to Y/N!"

"we will alter her memory, she won't even know he existed, shes 5!"

"But-"

"Oh you're attached to him aren't you?!"

"No I-"

"Ava, that was the deal...Atticus and Y/N are experiments! They would've been terminated eventually anyway!"

"Janson, but-"

"I'll fire Rick, he's getting on my nerves and then we will introduce Atticus to him and then they can leave together. We will find them a house or something"

"What's wrong with rick? And why do we have to get rid of him?!"

"Because he's not responding to our tests like Y/N is. She is perfect...he is just a bad mistake on our part"

"Janson-"

"No more on the subject Ava. You'll thank me don't worry"

I don't know why but I didn't cry, not at all. I knew I was going to be kicked out now. So I walked back to Y/N's room and led next to her, she was awake though. "Are you ok Atticus?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. Listen if anything happens to me Y/N promise me you'll be tough yeah?"

"What? What's going to happen to you?"

"Nothing, nothing...just if something happens...you'll be tough right?"

She nodded and hugged my arm tightly. "I'm glad you're my sister Y/N." I whispered as I hugged her tightly. "I love you". "I love you too"

PRESENT TIME!

ATTICUS' POV

"That was the last time I saw you. The next morning you were gone and I was introduced to Rick, they told me I was going to go somewhere fun and that you would be meeting me soon. But I was left with rick in a little house and I never saw you again."

"But we're in London, how did you make it here?" my sister(...can i call her that?) said looking heartbroken by what she had just heard, I still don't believe she believes any of it. "Oh well after a few years Rick caught the flare, so we caught a ship...it took us weeks to get to London but we did. Luckily most of London were immune and any cranks there were here died out pretty quickly, as did Rick. I had to kill him one day, when looked into my eyes it wasn't the Rick I knew...he was nowhere to be found. I met up with the guys out there with your friends and they looked after me, we've been living here ever since, it's nice enough. No one really bothers us, I don't think there are any government people here, and they are mainly in the flare ridden countries like America and the whole of Africa..." I said watching her adjust her position. "How are you feeling now anyway?" I asked her feeling her head, she flinched when I touched her. "I'm OK, just a panic attack. So no one has been here?" she asked. "Nope, I mean we are the only group in London that I know of, no one has come here for years except you guys of course" I replied, she smiled at me and I saw the girl who was my sister, aged 5 with two front teeth missing. It was really her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will get more into atticus as the parts go on. Oh and Newt is in for a big surprise too...we shall see a bit of jealousy from both newt and the reader in parts to come! Hope you are all as excited about it as I am. Let me know what you thought about this part.

I love you all as you know.

Love abbie <3 <3 <3