- angry -

the date was great, i thought as i led in my bed, i turned to the side and Newt was led there fast asleep. i missed him.

i decided that i couldn't sleep and went outside. I looked up at the stars and thought about what could happen in the next few days. i also thought about how much i want to punch Georgia square in the face and knock her out for a few weeks but i pushed the thought from my head. newt was different tonight though, he was his sweet normal self but when we kissed i could normally feel the passion and love radiating from him, but there wasnt any.

"What are you doing out here so late?" Atticus said making me jump.

"Have you ever been in love?"

"Uh, yes i have. I had to kill her, she was a crank."

"oh, shit. im sorry man. Did she love you back?"

"I felt it every time we were together, loved me just as much as i loved her"

"see, that's what i used to feel with newt. i kissed him last night and i felt nothing from him"

"He's just...uh...he's not...uh..you know what i dont know"

"i know. it's that blonde bitch"

"georgia? oh please. she's got nothing on you baby sister"

"thanks. but i think Newt is getting a thing for her...or he's just not in love with me anymore"

"greenie, he's..."

"please don't call me that"

"Y/N, he's in a whole different world...hes going to feel weird"

"not this weird Atticus. I'm done. The sooner we get out of here the better" Atticus left and i immediately regretted saying that. I feel so angry lately, i don't know whats wrong with me. "Oh, i bet its linked to the damn tattoo. i knew it would come back and bite me on the ass eventually." i sighed and sat on the cold floor. A million questions went round and round my head, what's happening to me? why am i so angry all the time? why isn't newt in love with me anymore? what has this damn tattoo got to do with anything? Then the same pain i felt in the pool came back. "Brilliant" i screamed and clutched the spot where the scarred tattoo sat.

---------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter was all over the place, i know it's bad but it'll make sense in a few more chapters. safe to say shit is going down in a few chapters time!! :D i promise my writing will be a bit more structured from now on. im kinda in a bit of a bad place at the moment and im busy with nanowrimo and im not having a great time of it. so please forgive me

i love you all!

love abbie <3 <3 <3