48

Dirty ass raccoons pov

I woke up with both of my feet numb. I was still wearing skinny jeans and they were cutting off my circulation. Chris was was spooning me and pulling me into his chest with his strong arms. I wiggled my body away from his before trying to pull of my pants. I slipped out of my shirt and threw both articles of clothing on the floor. Chris was reaching out into the air in search for my company. I returned to my position quickly and he melted into me. I traced his knuckle tattoos as my eye lids drooped.

"Hey beautiful" Chris murmured in my ear as I slowly opened my eyes. Light was flooding into the room. I pulled the comforter over Chris and I's head. I let him spin my body around so I was facing him.
"Your make up is so fucked up." He giggled as he wiped my face with his hand.
"You should see your eyebrows." I said as I rested a hand on his face.
"Fuck you." He said with a dry morning laugh.
"I know you want to but we just woke up." I joked as I ran my hand across his song bone structure.
"Shhh." Chris said as pulled my body up towards him. He pressed his lips into mine. We both pulled away quickly. The air around us was getting more humid and hot with every exhale.
"How about we take a shower?" Chris suggested. I nodded and Chris quickly ripped the blanket off of us. We were greated with cold air and intense light. I shrunk back into the bed like a vampire.
"Come on, the shower will be just as hot." Chris said as he got out of the bed. He dragged me out by arms. Before my body hit the floor he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. My head pounded as the blood pooled. I hit ass and he flinched slightly.
"I didn't know you were so into smacking." He responded as he rested a hand on my ass and carried me to the bathroom.

Real awkward short chapter but just cause I'm switch pov and I've been watching the X Flies and I'm busy. Next chapter should be up soon.