28

Chris's pov

Ricky and I went into my room and sat down on the small bed.
"I'm sorry for trying to push you. I should have listened to you. It's fine if you don't want to kiss me or take a shower with me or even fall asleep in boxers next to me. I should've thought. I should've listened. I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me" I said as Ricky stared at his lap.
"I think I do. I mean I think I forgive you. Please don't do that again. I know you wouldn't really understand but I don't like my body. Someone seeing my whole body like that...it's a lot for me. I don't want something like that to be forced on me either. When I'm ready... I will willingly give it to you." Ricky said as he reached for my hand.

I leaned in slowly to kiss Ricky however he threw his arms around my neck quickly and pulled me in. It was nice to have that little reminder that he can make his own actions. He slowly pulled away from me, locking his eyes with mine.
"I love you Chris" he said with our foreheads pressed together.
"I love you too Richard Allen Olson the third." I said with a wide smile.

I laid down on the bed and Ricky curled up on my side.
"How was orientation?" I asked as I looked down at Ricky and raised my would-be eye brow.
"Ehh stupid. All of the teachers were glaring at me. I can't wait to see them glare when you carry me into school and I'm wearing a rainbow cape." He said with a little shrug.
"Oh my god. You? Wearing a rainbow? I know you're extremely gay...but COLOR? What happened to wearing all black?" I said with sarcastic shock.
"I know I know. Maybe you should dye the side of your hair rainbow instead of purple again!" Ricky exclaimed as he started twirling a loose piece of my hair around his finger.

Ricky was asleep on my shoulder when I head someone knock at my door.
"Come in" I yelled, in the process I  woke up Ricky. Frank came into the room with Eli standing on his feet so they were waddling together.
"Eli wanted to say hey before we have to go to dinner." Frank said as they made their way over to the bed.
"Come here" I said as I sat up, Eli immediately jumped into my lap, kneeing me in the balls. I held in the partial scream as Ricky saw the distress on my face.
"Come 'ere" he said as he pulled Eli off my lap.
"Chris could we talk for a minute." Frank said as he stood up from his squatting position. I nodded and slowly stood up after him. We walked into the hall way and he slumped against the wall.

"Nothings official but I might adopt Eli...if I do though, I want you to stay involved in her life." Frank said with a big huff.
"That's great other than the fact that you're 17...."
"Not in a few months. Anyways, Gerard would help." He retorted.
"That would be so cute. I saw what you drew on her though, don't let her get ALL of those tattoos. Half of them would be as regretted as my nautical stars" I laughed.
"No no of course not. This is why you would be a great parent, you wouldn't be all old and crotchety to the point where you don't let them get a small tattoo when they're 14, but you're young and you just wouldn't let it be something stupid." Frank said as he rubbed his eyes.
"Thanks. I hope the adoption goes well. I mean...the worst that could happen is that they don't let you adopt her. The best that could happen is that you and Gerard and Ricky and I all move into a huge house and Eli can say she has 4 dad's." I said, Frank immediately started laughing.
"As long as there's no 4 ways." He giggled.
"Nope. I don't want gonorrhea" I rebutted.

Frank and I returned to where Eli was trying to teach Ricky patty cake.
"FRANKIE I MISSED YOU. CAN YOU CARRY ME TO DINNER?" Eli screamed as she ran and jumped on the short man.
"CHRISSY I MISSED YOU. YOU'RE GOING TO CARRY ME TO DINNER." Ricky demanded, imitating Eli. He jumped onto me like a koala and clung for his life. I linked my fingers under Ricky's ass and pulled him up farther onto my chest.

Frank and I walked out of the room, struggling to carry our babies. We made it to the dinning hall and sat the two down next to each other. We retrieved food for our shorties before we sat ourselves down. Frank picked at his food and fed Eli as Ricky shoved food into his mouth. Frank was eating for Eli. It was obvious how he would take a bite when she looked at him.

Jeremy dismissed all of us except Frank, when we were done eating. I held Eli on my hip as Ricky and I walked out of the dining room.
"Hey Chrissy can we go to my room and lay down, I'm getting tired." Eli said as she cuddled further into my side.
"Of course darling." I said as we walked down the hall to a door marked with a big curse 'E' on the door, probably the work of Jeremy to make her living here more comforting.

I laid Eli down on her bed, that was surrounded by drawings. I leaned down to whisper in Ricky's ear.
"I'm going to go find Frank. Ask her about her room and keep her occupied." I said before leave.
"Be back soon." Ricky said as he turned and grabbed my wrist, pulling me in for a quick kiss on the cheek.

I walked out of Eli's room to see Frank and Jeremy walking out of the left corridor. They were laughing and Frank was pushing his hair up out of his face.
"Hey guys. Is everything okay?" I asked cautiously as they stopped.
"Yeah he just wanted to talk to me about Eli and how he thinks it's good that she's around me" Frank said as he ran his hand back through his hair.
"Mmhmm. She's good for all you guys. All of you seem happy when she's around." Jeremy stated as he began to walk away and for the first time I realized he had gauges.
"Hey Jeremy, what size are you stretched to?" I asked quickly before he left completely.
"Uhh I don't remember. I stretched Thea while ago. Speaking of which, I have all of your piercings in my office. The head nurse said you can have them back because neither of you have violence issues." Jeremy said as he motioned to his office.
"Sweet let's go" Frank said as he put both his hands on my back to push me forward.

At the end of the night, Frank and I returned to Eli's room to see her under the covers. Ricky was laying next to her, telling her a story.
"Frankie, Chrissy you have your piercings in. Now you can't kiss me" she pouted.
"We can, it'll just be a little cold." Frank said as he ran over to Eli and started to tickle her.
"Frankie..stop!" She said between her laughs.
"Neverrrr!" Frank yelled in a joking voice as he leaned down and kissed Eli on the top of her head.
"See it just kissed you." He stated.
"I know. Now Chris. You need to get a lot of sleep. So come over here and give me a kiss goodnight" Eli said in a fake scolding voice like a parent.
"I know my baby bug-a-boo" I said as I leaned down and pressed my metal clad lips on to her forehead.
"Ricky!" Eli screamed.
"I wouldn't forget about you. I promise" he said before he kissed her head and pulled the sheets down around her.
"Goodnight baby girl" I said
"Night my Lil Eli" Ricky said as he grabbed my hand.
"Go on guys. I'm going to talk to Eli a little bit" Frank said. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

Ricky and I left the room quickly.
"Chris. Can we go back to your room? it's only 7" Ricky asked as he squeezed my hand lightly.
"Of course. Is everything okay?" I asked, his tone was slightly unnerving.
"Yeah yeah. I just. Ya know. I missed us" Ricky said as he pulled his hand away from mine, and snaked it around my back, to where he was cupping my ass.
"Oh uh okay" my face heated up.

Woop fell like this is a good place to end the chapter. Mama destroya signing off.