16

Chris's pov

The ride drive home was almost painful. First I had to watch Ricky giving Ahren his number. Then he's grabbing Andy's hand and rubbing his thigh. Sometimes I feel like I'm just Ricky's boy toy. Like I'm Ricky's rag doll until someone better comes along. The silence was eating up the air around me, the only noise being Andy's wimpering.

I began to pull into Ricky's drive way. "Ricky, is your mom home" I asked as I looked at him through the rear view mirror.
"That's your mom's car" he said sharply, almost scoffing.
"Oh. Okay. I'll bring you guys inside then bring it back." I said stunned at how he was talking to me.
"We can get in by our selves." He said through gritted teeth.
"Don't talk to your boyfriend like that" Andy said through gasps. Ricky sat there stunned by Andy speaking up. My mouth sat agape not knowing if I should say anything or if I would make it worse. Ricky got out of the car abruptly and walked around to Andy's door. He almost yanked him out of the car and he slammed the door. He walked toward the house, only looking back to throw me a look that could kill the dead. I got out of the car and pocketed the Andy's keys, as I grabbed my mom's keys.

From the time I got in the car to my new house I was on auto pilot. My mind was racing wild though. What if Ricky is going to cheat on me. What if he doesn't want to see me again. What if he hates me. My thoughts were cut short as I slowly pulled into my own drive way.

My step mom opened the front door slightly and slipped out.
"Hey Chris. I was wondering when you were going to bring back my car." She let out with a dry chuckle.
"Can I talk to you and Ghost" I asked as my eyes fell to the ground.
"Of course. Come inside. It's starting to get chilly" she said as she ushered me in. As I stepped through the front door I could smell rolls being baked. Ghost poped out from the kitchen, wiping his hands on a towel.
"When did you get home" I asked.
"Few hours ago. Parties aren't my thing" he responded
"Woah well Do I know you. I'm Chris. And you're chef...." I trailed off sarcastically as I shook Ghosts hand.
"I'm Ghost. I thought your name was Sir Ass hole though" he responded fiercely.
"I'm teaching Ghost how to cook" my mom said with a giggle. I nodded and hopped up on the kitchen counter top. There was a big pot of water on the stove and there were rolls in the oven. My mom grabbed a glass of water and said "speak" between her sips. Ghost looked at me expectingly.

"So Ghost you know who Andy is. You met him at the party." He nodded as he stirred the pot of water.
"I wasn't feeling good and I was laying down upstairs and then we went down stairs" I said as my mom interrupted.
"Wait whose "we"" she said with air quotes.
"Ricky and I. Anyways. We went down stairs and we were looking for Andy because he said he would drive us home." I paused.
"So we couldn't find Andy, and we asked one of his band mates CC. He said he was in the tour bus and we started to walk away when CC'S friend Ahren was totally flirting with Ricky. Blatantly right in front of me." I paused as mom pulled the rolls out of the oven.
"Ricky gave Ahren his number and then we went outside to find Andy. He opened the tour bus door and Andy was crying. I don't even know what he was crying about. But then Ricky grabbed and held his hand and said he could sleep over his house." I spewed out all at once. Ghost and mom stared at me intently. Like mother like son. "Ricky was in the back seat with Andy for the ride home and he kept putting his hands on him. I don't know if he was trying to make me jealous on purpose or something. But then we got to his house and Ricky was being snappy with me. Even Andy told him to not talk to me like that." I stuttered as I laid down on the counter top.
"And then Ricky gave me the death stare and I don't know if I should go back to his house and talk to him or if I should stay away." I said.

My mom and Ghost stood there with their mouths agape. Finally Ghost said.
"That ass hole. Go back in a few hours. Then beat the shit out of him." He spat as he got bowls from a cabinet.
"I agree with him" mom said as she gabbed utensils.
"You two are sick and twisted. I like him a lot but he's really pissing me off" I gritted.
"Stay with us for dinner. Text him. We can watch a movie or something. Then you can go back. He just needs time" my mom gave a more logical answer. I nodded as I got a Naked juice from the fridge. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and shot Ricky a quick text, "Hey. I'll be back soon if you want". I quickly sat down with my family at the kitchen table and we began to eat.

We ate dinner in silence and then moved to the living room for a movie. Half way through Dark Shadows my phone vibrated against my thigh.
"Please come soon" was in the small bubble next to Ricky's name.
"Hey mom...Ricky texted me and said that he wants me to be there so I'm going to take off. I'll be back by lunch tomorrow." I said as I gave her a hug. She nodded as I got up to hug Ghost. I waved as I walked out the back door and towards the woods.

Eventually I made it to Ricky's and knocked on the front door. The door opened immediately as if he had been waiting and I was dragged in. Ricky was laying on the floor and Andy was looking at me with a tight grip on my wrist. What the fuck have I gotten involved with.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to update one more time before thanksgiving. Mama destroya signing off