39

Ricky's pov

The whole school day was boring as hell. My mind was focused on Chris. He was basically in prison. I left him. At least I could go home and forget about the whole school day. Balz ignored everyone so he could focus his attention on Ryan-Ashley. Ryan was being a jack ass to all the teachers. I made a friend in math. Well less of a friend and more of a stalker. He would stare at me and then turn away when I saw him looking at me. Finally at the end of the block he introduced himself as Angelo. Honestly, he looked like serial killer.

I walked home from school and my mom was standing at the counter, typing away on her laptop. She was probably checking her email. I walked past her without her batting an eye.

I stomped up the stairs and stormed into my room. I threw my backpack into the corner and kicked my shoes of. I jumped into my bed and pulled my blankets over me. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and went to bandsintown to see if there's any nearby concerts. There's one on Friday for a band called A Day To Remember at The Horror. Maybe I'll go with Chris and Ghost. As if on que he stepped into my room.

He had tears running down his cheeks and his arms were crossed over his fake boobs. I threw my blankets off of me and dropped my phone. I grabbed his face and wiped the tears away. I pulled his head into my shoulder and he eventually wrapped his shaking arms around my waist. I shhshhed him quietly but the sobbing continued.
"Ricky. Ricky." Ghost gasped for air between his shaking words. Eventually the wheezing stopped and he was breathing somewhat normally.
"Let's sit down." I murmured as I pulled him over to my bed.
"So can you tell me what happened?" I whispered into the heavy air.
"Well...." he started.

"Balz kissed me. And he said that he likes me... I was stupid and fell for his bull shit." He said as he laid down carefully.
"Then I took a bath and he saw me naked and he was making stupid comments about me. And he told me that some girl name Ryan-Ashley was with him and so I wanted to out do her." He stated innocently.
"I put this on and I hugged her and she thought I go boob implants because Balz told her that I'm a guy. Then he said that he's not gay and we aren't in a relationship." The hurt was evident in his tone and the way he was staring at his twitching hands.
"Ricky I thought he was going to accept me. I thought that I would finally have some one that loved me. He's so full of bull shit though" Ghost rambled.
"Stay at my house for the night. You can barrow my clothes. You can go to school tomorrow looking kick ass. Then Balz will regret what he did. After school my mom can bring us to get Chris." I suggested to him.

Ghost had already called his mom and told her that he wouldn't be home tonight. He was in the bathroom taking off all of his makeup and changing into a pair of my sweatpants.
"Hey Ricky. I'm gonna go back to my house and grab an outfit for tomorrow." Ghost said as he appeared in the door way.
"Okay. Throw on one of my sweatshirts before you leave. Text me if you need anything." I responded. Ghost grabbed one of my hoodies from the floor and slipped into it. It was baggy on him and he had cute sweater paws. He smiled and blushed as he saw me staring at him. He quickly left the room and I heard him bouncing down the stairs.

Within ten minutes he was back, carrying a string backpack.
"So I was thinking... I could wear these heals. With these tights, this skirt, this shirt and bra." Ghost said as he laid the outfit down in front of me.
"You're going to have guys groping you all day." I said carefully as I looked at the all black outfit that consisted of a black peplum top, a small tight skirt, black nylon striped tights, a very padded bra and open toed wedges.
"I'm fine with it as long as Joshua is there to see it all." Ghost stated confidently.
"Okay. I'll stay with you as much as possible incase anything gets out of hand though." I responded as he put all of his clothes back in the bag and pulled out his makeup.

"Can I do you're make up?" He asked with excitement.
"Sure." I responded as I got off my bed and sat on the floor in front of him. Ghost began by dusting a powder all over my face. Then he started to draw vertical lines all over. By the time he was done we had wasted 30 minutes and I looked like a tree jack o lantern. It looked good. I just didn't look like myself.
"Woah. I don't have the patience to do that." I whispered as I admired the work in the mirror. Ghost giggled.
"It's fun to draw. Doing make up is just like drawing on something that isn't flat." He replied as if his art is nothing.
"It's fucking amazing dude!" I practically screamed. He laughed again.
"Thanks." He replied meekly. He sat down on my bed and I joined him.
"I'll help you wash it off so you can get some sleep." Ghost finally said, breaking the silence. I nodded and we moved our caravan to the bathroom.

My face was red and puffy by the time I scrubbed the black lined off my face. I applied a thin layer of face moisture to sooth the burning and returned to my bedroom with Ghost in tow.
"Want to watch The Office?" He asked as we laid down, just to relax.
"Sure" I responded blandly. I've never seen the show before and I was starting to get sleepy.

By the 5th episode we binged, Ghost was asleep and snoring. His snoring sounded more like cat purring though. I tried to carefully get up from my bed to move to the guest room but he grabbed my wrist as I stood up.
"Where you going?" He asked innocently.
"To the guest bedroom so you can sleep." I responded as I froze in my place.
"Just stay here." He mummbled and pulled me back onto the bed. He snuggled into my side and fell back asleep, leaving me under my platonic. Eventually my eyes started to feel heavy too and I gave into the darkness luring me into his grasps.

I know I took forever to update. Yall should go read this really amazing fanfic called Sanity by NonaHysteria because it's my life and has made me cry my eyes out. It is the best damn fanfic ever written. (It's a smutty bUT FUCKING AMAZING) I live for it. Thank you all for reading. Mama destroya signing off.