42

Ricky's pov

The ride was silent as we drove down the high way. The tall hospital was in view and seemed to grow as we approached it. My leg was bouncing and Ghosts hands were shaking. He rested his hand on my knee and gave me a reassuring glance. We pulled into the parking lot and I got out of the car first. I helped Ghost out and he kept a hand on my shoulder as we walked.

"Hi can I help you." The receptionist asked as she stared at the group of freaks in the lobby. It was almost like two lesbian parents have a cross dresser and emo child. Ms. Sola spoke up.
"Yes we're here for my son." She spoke quickly.
"Okay can I get a name." She said as she looked each of us up and down.
"Christopher Cerulli." I spoke up. She nodded and tapped it into the computer.
"Okay go through the elevator behind me and down to the basement. The doctor will be there." She said as she stared at the computer screen. We walked to the shuttle and the doors closed behind us.

"Hi everyone." Doctor McKinnon greeted us at the basement. He walked in front of us until we were in the lounge. Chris was sitting on the floor talking to someone that looked awfully similar to him.
"Oh my..." Mrs.Sola said. She started to cry before she ran up to the two boys. She hugged the other guy before she hugged Chris. He looked surprised but eventually accepted the hug. Ghost and I walked over. Chris looked beyond confused.
"Chris he's your brother." Mrs. Sola said quickly. His mouth hung open. The other boy was in tears. He hugged his brother quickly. Chris was stunned obviously.
"Kuza. I'm sorry." He said out loud.
"It's okay" the other responded in a gravely voice. The doctor was staring at us like we were all crazy.
"Please step away from Michael." He stated firmly.
"Don't you dare tell me to step away from him." Mrs. Sola said through gasping tears.
"Michael come with me." Jeremy demanded. He shook his head no and continued to hug Chris.
"Everyone move this to my office." Jeremy said as he wrapped a hand around Chris's arm and pulled him away.

"Everybody sit down." Jeremy barked. Chris sat down and I curled onto his lap. Ghost sat next to Kuza and Kuza was next to my human chair.
"You're here to pick up Chris. Not abduct other patients." He barked
"Hes my brother." Chris growled from behind me.
"No. You're Costanza. You're cerulli" Jeremy stated blankly with a shrug.
"My mom changed our last names because she didn't want bad memories to live on. I forgot what my real last name was." Kuza said with a shaking breath.
"I knew I had a brother too. We were separated a few months after I was born. My dad always talked about how he should have kept him though." Chris said as he shook his head. Ms. Sola as nodding her head vigorously. Jeremy sighed.

"If everything checks out then you can take him home when he gets out." Jeremy said as he began to type on his computer.
"Sign these." He said as he slid a computer pad and electronics pen to Chris. He reached over me and signed on the line swiftly.
"And Ms. Sola." He said. He passed the device over and she copied Chris's actions.
"Now you're all free to go. You'll be checked up on in a few days. Mike, stay in my office." He said.
"Bye Kuza." Chris said as he gave his brother a long hug.
"Bye. I hope to see you soon." Ghost said as he gave him a quick hug. Next it was my turn.
"Don't worry I'll break you out." I said into his chest as I gave him a quick hug.
"Bye. Well be here when you get out." Ms. Sola said.
"It was nice to meet you." Was my mom's response.

I sat on Chris's lap through the whole car ride. My head was against the window and my feet were on Ghosts lap. No one spoke. We sat in the silence as the car drove down the long straight away. Chris kept his head in the crook of my neck, giving me an ocassional kiss.

We eventually pulled into Chris's drive way.
"Ms. Olson, would it me okay if Ricky stayed over our house for the night." Chris asked me as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.
"As long as you can put up with him." My mom laughed.
"HEY. I'm not that bad." I defended. Chris pushed me off his lap as he and Ghost got out of the car. I wiggled my way out of the car and Chris pulled me to my feet.
"Chris, I'm going to the Olson's for a bit." Ms. Sola said before the car started to pull off.
"Chris carry me" I demanded as he started to walk away. Ghost was at the front door, unlocking it with a set of keys. Chris put his hands around my waist and I jumped. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his thin waist. He weaved his fingers together under my ass as we started towards the door.

As soon Ghost got the door open and walked through, he was greeted by an aggressive kiss. Chris carried me past the duo. Chris sat me on the counter top and turned back to Ghost and Balz. Ghost had Balz submissively pinned against a near by wall as they smooshed their lips into each others.
"Hey Chris. Can we go to your room?" I asked quietly as he turned back to me. He nodded his head quickly and picked me up.

"So why did you want to come up here" Chris asked as he plopped me down on his bed. He closed his door quickly then walked back to me.
"I missed you." I said as he laid down. I pulled myself on top of him and grabbed his wrists.
"So what do you want to do then?" He asked slyly. I leaned into him and pressed my lips into his. I rubbed my growing bulge into his junk and he moaned slightly. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He tried to push me off of him but only re located me. I latched my lips on to his neck and sucked lightly. I nibbled slightly before moving my mouth to his collar bone. Chris whimpered as I bit on the sensitive area. I pushed up his shirt as I moved my hands from his wrists to his hips. I pulled away from his neck and sat back on my straddled legs.
"Chris...would you be okay if I.... you know." I asked as I ground my crotch down into him. He nodded his head and bit his lip to hold in a groan. I pushed up Chris's shirt to the bottom of his ribs, running my cold hands up his warm skin in the process. I slowly pulled down his scrub like hospital pants. I slipped my hand down farther and rubbed him through his boxers. Chris moaned as he grabbed my thighs. I could feel him getting harder under me. Chris was biting his lip to keep from being loud. I pulled my hand out of his pants and started to push down his boxers. He sprung out instantly. I moved my body farther down his legs before putting my hands back on his member. I looked up into Chris's eyes that were watching my every move. I trailed my hands up his warm thighs before leaning down and kissing the tip. I took him into my mouth, rubbing my tongue over his slit. I moved my head down until I started to gag slightly. I used my hand to work the rest of him, as I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth. I felt Chris run his fingers though my hair and pull slightly.
"Ricky. Move faster." He murmured through his panting. I complied to his demands and soon enough he was moaning my name and I was swallowing.

"Come here" Chris ordered as I pulled his boxers and pants back up. I crawled over to him and collapsed on his side.
"Thank you. You didn't have to do that." He murmured into the top of my head.
"Don't worry about it." I whispered into his chest as I traced his throat tattoo.
"I missed you." He said slightly louder.
"I missed you too. I love you." I whispered again.
"I love you too" Chris whispered before I closed my eyes and laid still listening to his heart beat.

That was so awkward to write. I hope you're all happy with how dirty that made me feel. Any ways... Balz and Ghost made up, Chris and Ricky are back together. What could possibly go wrong.....Mama destroya signing off.