8

Ricky's pov

I began to clean my legs when Chris came back into the bathroom. He bad black and gray plaid pj pants and a  sweatshirt. He helped me wrap my legs then handed me boxers, and turned around. I stood up, pulled the boxers on and tapped his shoulder. He spun around. "Okay" he grabbed the sweatpants and put one of my hands on his sweatshirt. He helped me pull the sweatpants on. He pulled my hair up into a bun with his delicate hands. He pulled the sweatshirt over my slightly damp body. He picked my lip rings up off the counter, and took the balls out of one of them. He pulled on my lip lightly with one hand, slipping the edge of the ring over the corner of my mouth. He swiftly pulled the ring over and pushed the end through the hole in my lower lip. He popped the ball into the gap, and repeated his steps on the other side of my face.

He looked down, proud of his work, being able to take care of me. He leaned in slowly, pressing his thin metal clad lips against mine. He pulled away from our small innocent kiss. He took my hand In his and turned to walk. I groaned and took a few waddle steps behind him. "Rick you want me to carry you" he asked almost scoffing. "Yes please" and with that he picked me up bridal style, cradling me like a new born baby. He slowly walked towards the stairs. Balz and Ghost were throwing grapes at each other from oposite sides of the island. They stopped when Chris yelled "FUCK", he stepped on a grape. I tried to contain my laughter as he plopped me down on the counter.

"So I can see you two are finally together. Your mom's gonna be happy about that." Balz laughed, popping a grape into his mouth.
"Mmhmm." I responded quietly.
Ghost was wearing a skirt. That's new.
"Hey Ghost, ass looks good in a skirt too." I said laughing
"Oh why thank you" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes. All the boys laughed. And I kicked his ass lightly as he walked passed me.
"Dude. I'm in heals do you want me to break my ankle." He said leaning against the opposing counter. "Maybe." I said quietly, a smile crept across my face.
"Well I think Chris would be mad it if I pierced your dick with my stilettos." He said pulling the shoes off.
Chris's head shot up at the mention of his name and my dick.
"Yeah totally because I wouldn't be able to get pregnant then" this is the Sassiest and most sarcastic group of people I have ever been around.

After our sarcasm war, we threw on some music. Tainted love by Marilyn Manson came on and we all screamed and fangirled. After we sang after the song, running around the kitchen, I grabbed a box of cake mix. Half way through This is Halloween, covered by Marilyn Manson, Balz's phone started to vibrate against the counter top.

"Hey"..."No I'm at Ricks"..."are you serious"...."fine I'll be home in a few minutes" and with that Balz hung up.

"Hey uh I have to go home, my mom's friend decided to come over and she wants to meet me" he said grabbing his sneakers from the front door.
"Okay. See you tomorrow?" I asked cautiously.
"Yeah I hope so. If you don't get a text back please come looking for me." He chuckled.
"Are all of your mom's friends are psychotic murderers?" Chris asked.
"Nah only a few." Balz responded before slipping out the door.

Now it was just Chris, Ghost, and myself. We made a cake, cookies, and brownies but the all looked like they went through a food processor. All the cookies were broken, the cake was falling apart, and the brownies looked like burnt shit. We set off the smoke detector twice and ended up taking the battery out and leaving it on the counter. We had loud rock and metal music blaring all day and surprisingly my mom didn't wake up.

"Hey guys I'm going to go home and help mom unpack some more. Chris you can stay if you want, I'll let her know you're out." Ghost replied meekly, grabbing his backpack, and slipping his small feet into a pair of toms. "Okay. Do you want me to drive you?" Chris asked. "No I'll just go through the woods" Ghost responded, opening the front door. "Okay then be careful. Text me so I know you got home safe." Chris said as Ghost closed the door carefully behind him as he nodded his head.

I walked over to Chris and snaked my arms around his waist. He looked hurt that his bother left. "hey don't worry about him. He'll get home safe. He just missed his mom. He'll be okay." I whispered into Chris's chest, since I would need to stand on a ladder to even be roughly the same height as him. I let go of him slightly and looked at him. "Now that we've baked enough to feed an army, do you want to watch a movie." He nodded his head and swooped my body up, and carried me to the couch.

As soon as I curled up on Chris's lap we head some one come trotting down the stairs. "Ricky you down here." It was my mom. Guess she got home early. "Hey mom yeah I'm over here" I yelled out. She walked over, smoke detector in hand. "What the fuck ricky. Now I have to go put this thing back on the ceiling. I could fall and die" she said over dramatically "I can do it if you want" chris piped up."Oh Chris I didn't realize you were there. That would be great though. Thanks. And Ricky. We have no room in the kitchen. You better eat all those sweats or I'm going to make you bring them to all the neighbors and talk to them." She said strictly. "MOM YOU'RE SO CRUEL. YOU CAN CUT MY HAIR. GAG AND BORE ME BUT I WILL NEVER TALK TO THE NEIGHBORS" I yelled. "Okay well you can eat all the sweats, bring them to the neighbors, I can gag and bore you, I can cut your hair or I will just show Chris all your little fetus pictures from when you were beyond awkward." She threatened. "Okay me and Chris will bring it to the neighbors." I said, as Chris stood up, holding me in his arms. "AWW you two are finally together. It's about time. Just don't get your jizz over the entire house or you're cleaning it." My mom yelled over enthusiastically. Chris's face turned the deepest shade of red. "MOM NO. we're taking it slow. Jesus christ. Tell Chris you're joking. You're embarrassing him. We're going to his house and never coming back. I can't believe you mom." I said sarcastically.
"Well you're not allowed here until you get rid of all the food in the kitchen." She scoffed. I hopped down from Chris's arms and dragged him to the kitchen. "We're going to drop the stuff off at Balz's house, Ryan's, and yours. Grab a plate of cookies. I'll carry a cake. And let's go." I said grabbing one of the cakes we decorated like a murder scene.

We left through the back door, then circled to the front of my house. We walked down the street by two houses and rang the door bell. A car I had never seen was in the drive way. Shit I totally forgot. Balz's mom's friend was over. The door opened before we had a chance to run and Mrs.Balz invited us inside. "Hi boys. Balz is in the kitchen." She said, being such a cliché mom. "Okay" I murmured and ran off. Just like we were told, Balz was in the kitchen eating a salad as he talked to a lady with long brown curly hair. "Hey Balz. We brought cake and cookies. Sorry for Inturupting. We'll put them over there" I said pointing with my free hand. "That's cool. Okay. This is my mom's friend." He said pointing to her. "Hi I'm Juliet." She said sticking out her hand. I placed the cake on the counter and took her hand. "I'm Ricky. Nice to meet you" I said taking a step to the side so she could shake hands with Chris. "Im Chris. Nice to meet you" he said taking a step back. "I was just talking to Josh about the band I'm managing. They're coming to my house in a few nights for a party. There's going to be alcohol but if you guys want to come and meet them you can" she said. Juliet is my new best friend. "Yeah of course! What band is it!?" I said, pulling a piece of hair out of my face. "Oh I don't think you would know them. They just got out of high school not that long ago but they're called Black Veil Brides. I think you would like them." She said. "Yeah I'm totally up for that as long as it's not Justin Bieber." I said laughing. "Haha no way in hell would I let him into my house. You guys can bring a few guests if you want. Just meet me here around 8 so I can bring you guys to the party" she nodded " Okay sounds good" I said. "It was nice meeting you but we should get going home. Thanks again" I said and turned to leave with a small wave goodbye.

Chris followed behind me as we made our way back to my house. We then grabbed more cookies and another cake and brought them to Ryan's house. Since he wasn't home, we gave them to his sister or mom or whoever that female was. Finally we took the last set of cookies and a cake back to his house. Ghost opened the door and we brought the sweets inside. His mom was surprised to see that we baked. "Hey mom by the way...Ricky and I are dating." He said quickly. "That's cool. Are you going to stay over tonight?" She asked, not at all phased by what Chris had just said. Chris looked down at me. "What ever Ricky want" he said. I nodded my head he bent down and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck, then jumped up and hung onto him like a baby koala would do to its mom. He carried me off to his bed room and plopped me down on his bed. He took off his skinny jeans and shirt, then snuggled into the bed with me, surrounding my body with his. Soon after we fell asleep.

Sorry for all the mistakes. I don't read my writing before I post it. I know this chapter is shit. I'll get a better one out soon. So long and goodnight. Mama destroya signing off