"Oh, okay let me pass by and greet them before I head up for my nap", Joanne quipped grabbing her fruit bowl and hand bag before heading to the study room but before she could enter she had her mother and Jessica squeal like excited school girls.

"Its a deal then and you know what that means right”, Jessica spoke excitedly hugging her mother and they both shouted.
"We are family now", the ladies said hugging each other tightly.

"Hello", Joanne said walking in on them, they all looked surprised. The ladies started whispering to each other. "Did I miss something? Good evening Mr Hunter".

"Good evening dear, how was work today?

"Okay I was actually able to finish up a three day's work so that means I will be joining you guys on Friday ".

"Oh the safari, that means we will be leaving this Monday".

"Yes mummy, don't tell me you forgot?

"No, silly, go on upstairs and change and meet us for tea."

"Okay bye" Joanne said leaving the old guys to themselves.

She took a long bubble bath, washed her hair and blow dried it before taking a quick nap which was interrupted when her phone kept ringing despite ignoring it. Checking the caller id she instant knew who it was. Her best friend Amber.

"Hello Missy how are you? Amber shouted through the phone.

"Fine but tried. You interrupted my nap, how are you and where are you guys now?

"We are in France Mr Shane is still preparing for our arrival and introduction in to his family. Can I tell something surprising? Mr Shane went ahead and adopted us as his own? You're currently speaking to Amber Shane".

"What! Hold up girl you mean to say that Aunt Jane just got married to Michael Shane and just like that the guy decided to adopted you".

"Yep, I still cant believe it myself. It has not yet sunk in. After twenty eight years my mother got married again and her new husband just decided to make us his own children legally with rights and all. Am confused Joanne".

"Don't stress Shane seems to be a good man and am sure he will treat aunt Jane and you guys well"

"Oh he is treating us well alright, he just bought me a land Rover and Sean got a Lamborghini. Sean is only twenty Joan and he doesn't even have a driving licence.

"Don't worry too much and have some fun, at least Shane has taken up the father role from you. Unlike me am still struggling. Never the less Amber enjoy that new life, you deserve it. I have to go Amber my mom is calling me. Talk to later, bye."

"Bye Joanne lets talk soon, send my greetings to aunt and Cindy."

"Okay talk soon", Joanne said hanging up. She washed her face and put on her maxi floral dress. She rushed down stairs to find the dinner table already set.

"There you are sweet heart", Jessica took her hand pulling her to the dinner table where Cindy and the maid were setting down the dishes full of food.
"Did you rest well, Jessica asked taking her plate and filling it with rice, baked potatoes and some beef stew. "Here sweetie eat up before it gets cold", Jessica said putting the plate of food in front of her.

“Thank you and am well rested now, Joanne answered. They said grace and everyone dug in to their food.

"Morning Miss Malaika, what can I do for you today", the Minster asked finally arriving at his office.
"Morning sir, I just want to inform you that I will be taking a couple of days off my annual leave. I want to rest a little. I have not taken my leave for a year now. Its only from Friday to Monday".

"Okay Malaika and technically that just one day from your leave, Friday so why don't you go up to Tuesday and report back to work on Wednesday. Have fun my dear",

"Thank you sir", she said walking out of the Minister's office. She called Cindy the moment she was in her office."Hey have you left school yet?

"Yep Joanne I just finished packing our luggage, all you have to do is get your butt home, dress up and we hit the road."

"Okay am done here I will be there in thirty minutes. I got someone to drive us to the park; he will be arriving any minute now."

"It had been six long hour and they had just reach Lyantonde hopefully they would get to the pack before ten pm," Joanne thought looking out to the darkening orange sky. Cindy was asleep headsets over her ears, a skewer of muchomo in her hand. Joanne smiled at the image of her young sister. She always had a lot going on. Joanne took the stick of roasted meat from her hand and placed it in a paper bag. She got her heavy peach coloured scarf and covers her sister. She took the headsets off her ears and switched off the iPod.

Listening to her playlist, it was four hours later that they reached the park, her driver calling out to her,
"Madam Tutuse ku gate (we have arrived), he said slowing down at the check point for the routine security check-up before they continued to the lodging area of the game pack. She got out of the passenger seat and talked to the UWA guards showed the necessary papers before walking back to the car with one who personally escorted them to the lodging area.

"Jon he will be guiding us to the main office area, Joanne said settling back in seat with a fully awake Cindy who was taking in their current environment. They were guided for about fifteen minutes until they arrived at the reception building. She checked them in despite the late hour they had arrived. The place was so quite only crickets and other bug noises could be heard. They were guided to their cottage by a young lady and a guard with a tranquilizer gun.

They entered the beautiful cottage depositing their bags on floor; they thanked lady and the guide for walking them to their room and wished them a good night. Cindy rushed to put on her pjs and instantly fell asleep as Joanne unpacked their luggage. After a much needed warm shower she adorned her nightie and joined her sister in dreamland.

She woke up to someone shouting and shaking her, "I swear am going to beat the crap out of you Cindy if you don't let me sleep", Joanne said turning to the other side.

"Whatever come on mummy and Mrs Hunter have called you like a thousand time, they are waiting for us at breakfast and it 9 am Joanne get up”. Cindy said pushing her sister out of bed and towards the bathroom.

QUOTE

LOVE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.