"By the way am Jessica Hunter and this is my husband Mathew Hunter".

"Well I am Malaika Joanne"

"What a lovely name sweetie. How old are?"

"Thirty"

"And what do you do for a living sweetie?

"Jessie give the girl a break" Mathew said reaching for his wife's hand"

"But Matt"

"No jes...."

Laughing at the old couple, Malaika decided to humor the lady. "Its okay sir I am a permanent sectary at the Minister of tourism."

"Oh sweetie that's wonderful. Independent, beautiful and caring, you're everything. She said thoughtfully.

It was a fresh week and everything was moving on smoothly, she was looking in to the grants the government had set up for the maintenance of the western game parks when her secretary interrupted her.
"Sorry to disturb you miss but there is lady asking to see you in the lounge"

"Please send her in" Joanne quipped turning back to her computer and typing away.

"Hello sweetie, I hope am not disturbing. I have to say you have a beautiful office" Jessica said entering Joanne's office.

Joanne stopped her attack on the keyboard when she heard Mrs Hunter's voice, looking up "Oh, you, Joanne stood up taken back. Its just that am surprised to see you", she finished walking up to Jessica.

"Sweetie with the internet now days, you can't get lost but to be on the safe side I had the hotel taxi bring me to the ministry today. How are you dear? I brought you some lunch".

"Am okay Mrs Hunter and you didn't have to, besides I usually skip it cause of the workload", Joanne said taking a seat across Jessica in the sitting area.

"No its not a bather and its Jessica to you. You're like a daughter to me. Now come eat your food," she said laying out the food containers on her cherry wood table.

"Please join me. I am sure I can't finish all the on my own" Joanne spoke pointing at the food before her. They both ate while chatting when Jessica surprised her again.

"I would love to meet your parents. If it's okay with you?" Jessica declared and Joanne literally choked on her mango juice. Are you okay sweetie? Jessica asked rubbing her back.

"Am okay just surprised. Its actually only my mother Dorothy, Sister Cindy and me now. My father left or died, I really don't know, he just disappeared when I was twenty. We tried looking for him but we never found him. It's been eight ten years now. Am not sure".

"Oh I am so sorry sweetie".

"Its okay we have moved on. You can meet my mom though, am taking her and Cindy out to dinner this Saturday to celebrate my mom's birthday. You and Mr Hunter can join us at Istanbul restaurant.

"Thank you sweetie we will be there. And now I have to let you work, it was nice seeing" Jessica said packing the containers. Joanne walked her out they hugged saying their goodbyes before her taxi drove off.

Jessica sighed as she threw her head back and enjoyed the scenery as they drove her back to the hotel. On entering their suite she found her husband video conferencing with the acting CEO of his company.

"Sir they won't sign the final papers if it's not you"

"Okay I get it, just call my son and tell to head straight to Tokyo as soon as possible and get them to sign the deal. Am sure they will sign besides his a Hunter and this company is already his," Mathew replied as his wife deposited herself in his lap.

"Hey darling how was your lunch? Mathew greeted with a peck to the cheek.

Oh hello James", Jessica greeted he husband's employee still online.

"Hello Mrs Hunter. Sir I will call Kenneth immediately. Good bye sir. The connection was cut and Jessica quickly turned to her husband.

"Darling she is the one, there is no doubt about it, she's the perfect match"

"Hold your horses Jessica you haven't even talked to her parents?"

"Actually we are going to meet her mother this Saturday at the Istanbul restaurant. She is taking them out for a birthday dinner and we have been invited".

Just then Mathew's phone started ringing.
"Hello dad what's this am hearing from your assistant that I have to deal with something in Japan?

"Hello son and we are doing good, how are you doing? Mathew replied sarcastically. And about the Japan deal I want you to see it through, it's an important deal".
"Am sorry about that. Hope you guys are doing alright. But that aside, You do know I have my own companies to run right?

"Yes but my companies are also yours, be it in my presence or absence thus there responsibilities fall to you too".

"Alright dad you win. I will deal with the Tokyo situation. Please greet mom for...

Hey sweetie am here, how are you?

"Am okay mom, how you guys doing. Enjoying the sun?

"It's all beautiful, Uganda is wonderful and the people are so hospitable nice, you should come by some time.

"Well even if I wanted to my work wouldn't allow me, sorry mum".

"Huh, you have time for that Britney wanna be girl. Oh and by the way I still don't like her.

"Sorry mum I would love to chat with you some more but I have to go, talk soon".

"Okay dear take care of yourself don't over work and eat well. Love you kisses bye.

Joanne's phone kept going off as she quickly wrapped a towel around her dripping curvy body as she rushed to her bedside table to answer her cell. Swiping to answer,

"

Hello sweetie did I catch you at a bad time? Jessica asked.

"No, I was just in the shower, is anything the matter?

"I just wanted to know what time we should arrive."

"At eight exactly, everyone is ready, except me. I had somethings to do at the office but you will find us at the restaurant".

Joanne and her family arrived at the restaurant all dolled up their mother in a maroon baby silk maxi dress with lace long sleeve while Cindy wore a short golden bubble dress and Joanne adorned a black maxi dress with a plunging back.
They settle in their seats just as their waiter for the night arrived and asked them how they wanted to start out the night

##############

New story New beginnings, I hope we all enjoy ourselves.
It's a cross the ocean relationship/Romance. A great story for people who love different cultures and different people

QUOTE

WE ALL FIND LOVE AT A CERTAIN POINT IN LIFE. NO MATTER THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN, BACKGROUND OR STATUS.
EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE LOVED.