Chapter 2

Naeun POV

"Naeun-ah, wake up or you'll be late for school!!"

"Ugghh.." He doesn't have to shout..

"Yahh!! Wake up!" My big bro hit my butt.

"Okay okay!! I'm awake!! Aishh.. My butt hurts.."

"C'mon. Get ready and eat you breakfast quickly."

"Arra arra.." Who does he think he is?! He's not my mom!

I get ready quickly and go down to eat my breakfast.

"Morning dad, morning mom.." I saw my dad reading newspaper and mom texting someone.

"Morning dear.." Both of mom and dad said it together.

"What? No 'good morning' for me?" My big bro pout.

"Sorry, but do I know you? I think you should leave this house right now. You can't just barge in someone house like that." I give him my sass.

"Aisshh.. This little.."

"Oh.. I'm going to be late. Bye mom, bye dad!" I pick a toast and wear my shoes.

"Nothing for me??!!"

"Bye stranger!" I ran out of the house, don't want my noisy bro to nag at me.

I ran to school and start it like every boring day and finally school ended.

"Yo Jae! You're not on detention again are you?"

"Fortunately yes.." "Ag.." "No! I'm just kidding!" "Okay then.. Let's get Youngiee~~"

Me and Christie are childhood friends since we're in elementary school. She moved from California. She'sa loner when she got in our school so I try talk to her and we became friends. Simple like that. And then we found Jae on junior high school and we become like the three musketeers.

We walk together to the gate and there we found Christie standing waving at us.

"Kaja!!" I grab their hands and time for to work! I always feel excited whenever we'll perform. I love it.

Your POV

RiCafe

"Hello. We are Jae, Naeun, and Christie. Today, we'll gonna sing a song called 'I Love You, I Hate You' Hope you all enjoy it!"

Haru iteuri jinado nan ajik yeogi sara
Tto il nyeon myeot nyeoni jinado
Neol mot tteonal geosman gata

As I sing, I felt pair of eyes are watching me and when I turn my head to the right, there I saw the guy from yesterday. But this time he's not alone. He's with another fatty guy. He's wearing a mask too. I just ignore it and continue singing.

Saranghae geuraedo neoreul saranghae
I bissogeseo heullin nunmureul
Na hollo samkinda

"Kamsahamnida." We bow together.

"Okay guys, let's go home."

"Jjakaman! You can't just leave like that!" Soori Unnie hold us back. "I won't let the three of you go home before you eat here."

"Unnie.. You already give us this work and that's enough, no need to give us food.."

"Yah, in my eyes, the three of you are already dongsaengs to me so shut up and just eat!"

"Hahah, arraso!"

We eat quickly and we went home. But when we went our separate ways, when I'm already alone, I feel like someome is following me. I walk quickly and I heard the footsteps are fasten too. And it get closer to me and I feel someone touching my shoulder, I immediately turn and kick him on the thigh. I did a little taekwondo when i was 6 but just for awhile. There, I saw the guy on the ground from RiCafe but he's alone right now.