The Runway Princess

A/N: for those who know me, I just wanted you to know, these characters may have names of real people in my life((including myself), but they are not based off real people, the names just suited the characters roles. That is all ((also sorry for any typos))
~~~~~~~
I jumped out of the window from the tenth story tower I was locked in. My bow was laying on the ground in my hand, my quiver adding weight to my back. I cloaked in black to mask myself in the cover of the dark night.

I shot an arrow at each of the guards. They shouldn't die from the arrow, hopefully.

I darted towards the dimensional portal. I jumped through right in time, the portal closed right after me. The postal had torn off my cloak, leaving me in my teal and black dress. I suddenly fell gaining tremendous pain.

"Hey! Watch where your going! What's your name peasant?!" A boy with black hair and dreamy blue eyes yelled at me.

"Peasant? Who are you calling a peasant?! I'll have you know I'm the heir to the throne of Anguna from the dimension of Four." I growled my hair starting to catch fire.

"Anguna? Never heard of it. Note tell me what you're doing in O'kasis right now before I sick my guards on you." He refuted.

"O'kasis? Oh, well honestly why should I tell you, I could take on your guards." I sassed

"I am the high priest Zane!" He exclaimed, wow he was testy.

"Fine, I'm here to find my sister, who ran away and after doing so started causing a war in our kingdom." I snorted.

"Well then, I'll help you, only because I understand. Although, only if you'll help my role this world." He smirked.

"Sure thing, I'll do anything to get her back, we need to go back to the good old days, when the dimension was rolled entirely by my family." My hair's flames started to grow.

"Your hair, is on fire." He mentioned.

"I KNOW, SOMETIMES I HATE BEING HALF FIRE DEMON." I screeched as my entire head was an engaged fire now.

"Fire de-de" his mouth was hanging.

"What?!" My head was still on fire.

"There's an old legend about them. They say that the fire demon used to rule long before Irene, they ruled with an iron fist, and had powers beyond normal human control." He told me.

"I know, but they are taught how to control their powers by their parents, I can't control mine because my father died two days before my birth, my tremendous power is beyond my control." I spilled my guess out to him.

"Well, how about I help you figure out how to control it." He offered

"That would be great!" I grinned.

"Follow me, we'll go to my house, I hope you don't mind living with me for a little while." He went to grab my arm.

"O-ok" I stared blankly as he caught my arm and took me to his home.

-----
A/N
Yay I finished the first chapter! I will be introducing Garroth and robecca valentine in the next chapter!

Just so you know, this bay sound crazy, but raven is only five