Chapter 39

Chapter 39

I would have thought last night was a dream if it hadn't been for the piece of paper that had been stuck to my forehead. When I had woken up this morning, I was sad to see that Kimberley wasn't lying next to me. Then I noticed the piece of paper that she had stuck on my head. Pulling it off, I read the note she had left me, smiling all the way through it.

'Morning gorgeous,

Hope you slept well. I left early so we didn't get caught together. Don't worry though, we'll see each other soon. We have double science first, but you have to go and see the headmistress before you can go to class. Please go along with the plan... I need you Chezza.

Just remember that I love you, yeah?

Hopefully I'll see you soon babe,

Lots of love, Kimba xxx'

I held the note tightly to my chest as if I was scared of it flying away even though there was no way that it could possibly do that. I still had an hour or so before I actually had to get up so I decided to try and go back to sleep, although it was probably impossible as I was thinking about how much I loved Kimberley and how I was going to do anything I could to stay with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Miss Roberts and Miss Coyle have both told me their stories and from them, I received very interesting information that Miss Harding has been bullying them. Did you know anything about this?” The headmistress asked me.

I was in her office for my meeting that determined whether or not I was getting  into trouble for what happened. I wasn't too nervous about it though. I was going to go along with the plan, just for Kimberley. I knew it was wrong, but I had to be here with Kimberley. If I left, then so would she and I didn't want to be the one who ruined her opportunities of getting a good education here.

“Yes.” I responded whilst nodding my head. “They told me last night what was going on. They asked me if I could help them fix the mess they were in.”

“Well Cheryl, Miss Harding will be getting punished for that, but what we need to discuss is what happened last night. Will you please tell your side of the story.”

“Nicola and Nadine told me that they needed to talk to me so we arranged to meet in their dorm after school. They told me what was going on and I believed them that Sarah had been bullying them. I mean, I had been friends with them all for ages and thinking back, Sarah had always acted a bit meaner towards them. I was just about to leave when Sarah walked in. She started talking to Nicola and before I knew what was going on, Sarah was holding Nicola's phone about her head and Nicola couldn't reach it. She jumped to try and reach it, but she bumped into Sarah and they both fell to the ground. I think Nicola hit her when she fell on top of her. It was a complete accident.” I lied. It was a good thing I was a convincing liar or else I would be sh*tting myself right now. I watched as the headmistress wrote some things down on the notepad she had in front of her before sighing.

“Is there any reason to why Miss Harding would have blamed you for this?”

“We had an argument the night before.” I replied. “She expressed some emotion and opinions about certain things and I didn't agree with them.”

“Well Cheryl, it's three against one. I think I have enough evidence to prove that it wasn't you who hurt Sarah. As it was an accident, Miss Roberts will not be getting punished. Miss Harding on the other hand, will be getting suspended for two weeks and detention for a month when she returns. Thank you for your time, Cheryl. You can collect your stuff from the room you slept in last night and then go back to class.”

“Thank you.” I smiled as I stood up. I walked towards the door and rested my hand on the door handle before turning back to face her. “Now that you don't have to pretend to be angry any more can I call you Barbara again?”

“Don't push it, Cheryl.” She warned, but I could see the smile on her face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Tweedy, you are late!” Mr Davidson's voice boomed when I took a step into the class. I hadn't even been in here for a minute and he was already shouting at me. “Do you think it's acceptable to come in late to this lesson? You've already missed on period of it and you show up halfway through the other?”

“I was talking to the headmistress.” I replied, rolling my eyes and walking further into the classroom. “It's nice to f*cking see you too.” The 'f*cking hadn't meant to slip out there, I didn't mean to say it, but everyone knows I swear like a trooper, so could you blame me?

The whole class was quiet, and I waited for Mr Davidson's to say something. However, before he could, someone began giggling quietly. I knew who it was immediately. I heard her giggle everyday. It was my beautiful girlfriend's. I turned and looked at Kimberley who was trying to control her laughter, but it was proving difficulty for her. I grinned at her before turning back to Mr Davidson. He looked at me and then at Kimberley.

“Is something funny Miss Walsh?” I smiled when she looked up at him, still trying not to laugh. It was going to be funny watching her get out of this one.

“Yeah, something is funny. It's Cheryl.” She replied matter of factly. It was like looking in a mirror. She said it exactly like how I would have.

Mr Davidson grew more angry and I swear, he was going to explode. “GET OUT THIS CLASS NOW! BOTH OF YOU!”

This time it was my turn to laugh out loud. Not at the fact that Mr Davidson had lost the plot, although that was funny, but because Saint Kimba had just gotten herself into trouble. She picked her bag up and walked towards me smiling. As usual, we linked arms and walked out the class with our heads held high. As soon as we were away from the class, we burst into a fit of laughter and grabbed each other by the hand. We didn't stop laughing until we had made it all the way back to the dormitory. We collapsed onto my bed and we lay there, trying to control our breathing from the laughter and all the running we had just done to get back up here.

“Kimba, I can't believe you did that.” I smiled as I turned to face her.

She obviously wasn't in the mood for talking because instead of replying, she eagerly pressed her lips against mine. With her good hand, she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. I pulled back from the kiss and looked into her eyes, just from them I could tell what she wanted. Taking my hand in hers, she moved it up to her tie before letting it go. I started to loosen her tie, but it was proving difficulty as my hands were shaking because I was so nervous. She let out a low chuckle and brought her hand up again, and with one swift movement, the tie was off. Kimberley didn't have her blazer on which made things a lot easier for me, I undone one of her shirt buttons before finally making eye contact with her.

“Are you sure you want this... with me?” I whispered as I leaned in closer, resting my forehead against hers.

“Yes.” She whispered in reply, her breath tickling my skin. “That's all I want. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I pressed my lips back to hers and closed my eyes. My fingers were working away, trying to undo all the small buttons on her shirt. When I got to the last one, I undid it as quickly as I could and slid the shirt off of her shoulders. I had seen her in her underwear before, but this time was different. She was my girlfriend now.

“You're beautiful.” I murmured as I ran my hand across her flat stomach. “Are you sure you want this?”

“Yes.” She breathed. “I want this, but only if you do too...”

“I do want this.” I replied before moving my mouth to her neck. As I latched on to it, I felt her hand run over my body and she pushed my blazer off my shoulders and onto the floor. Her hand fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, but she couldn't get them undone with just one hand.

“Take your shirt off.” She sighed loudly in defeat.

“Ask me nicely.” I smirked as I sat up and slowly began to undo the top button.

“Just do it!” She demanded.

I quickly obeyed her orders and just as I was about to shrug the shirt off my shoulders, the bell went, signalling that period two had ended and we had to go back to class.

“F*ck sake!” Kimberley groaned. “This is bad timing!”

“I know, babe.” I ran my fingers across her stomach, making her squirm. “We could just skip next class?” I added hopefully, but I knew she wouldn't. She had drama. She loved it too much.

“I can't.” She pouted. “I've got drama and I need to be there.”

I smiled and nodded my head in response. If I was honest, I was a little disappointed that she didn't want to continue, but Saint Kimba had returned and she needed to go to drama. I got off her and picked up her shirt from the floor, handing it to her. I started to button mine back up and I then threw my tie around my neck and stuffed my arms into my blazer.

“You're not angry, are you?” Kimberley asked as I buttoned up her shirt and she tied my tie.

“Course not babe, we better get going now or you're going to be late.” I took her hand in mine and led her out of the dormitory. The corridors were empty and we were both five minutes late. We weren't too bothered though because we were late for our best subjects and we knew we wouldn't get into trouble for it.

“Have fun, Kimba.” I said as we stood just outside her drama class. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She pecked me quickly. “Have a good dance lesson.”

I had so many thoughts and emotions running through my head that I was glad I had dance next. I needed to clear my head.