Part 6: Different

A/N: I know this is a super boring part but I'm suffering with hardcore writersblock and I had to write something that could lead up to the new parts coming up

It was like everything had changed over the past three days. The atmosphere at the school had changed dramatically just as soon as you walked inside the front entrance, pushing past some of the other students to get to class in time, you noticed the first thing. Instead of Luke shutting the door just as soon as he saw you running like he would usually do he stopped in track and smiled when you ran up to him.

"Morning Y/N." He said with a delight smile and even though you lifted an eyebrow by his words, a blush came to your cheeks and you eyed him carefully as he held the door open for you to walk in. Walking inside you were met by the rest of the students already sitting by their desks and Matty instantly laughed at you by your reaction when your eyes met.

"Wait... No attention?" He asked confused when you placed your bag next to your chair and you shook your head and took a seat down, leaning your elbow on top of the wooden table. "Apparently not." You mumbled and looked down at the math notebook in front of you, a small smile creeping on your lips even though you didn't' want it to appear.

"What did happen at the library?" Matty asked with a smug smirk and it made your eyes advert away from the paper to stare at him and roll your eyes by his winking ones. "We slept together." You responded and Matty instantly choked on the water he was drinking and he coughed loudly, catching attention from the rest of the class.

"You know... We slept on a beanbag each." You corrected with a wink and he looked at you with his jaw almost touching the table below him and you moved hand forward to press two of your fingers under his chin and moved it up so his mouth would close.

"You scared me for a fucking second." He mumbled under his breath and you chuckled by his reaction before looking up at the blackboard, seeing Luke writing different kinds of formulas for the correct math assignments you were suffering through, and it made everyone in the class stay quiet.

"If you guys go to page 173 you'll find the assignments that are attached to the formulas written on the blackboard. You guys can do it individually or together in pairs depending on what you guys wanna do. I know it's Monday morning so we'll start out gently. No need to force you guys to do some crazy math assignments, I know all of you lack concentration." Luke explained when he wrote the last number on the blackboard and he turned around to look at everyone with a small smile on his face.

Your hand went through the thick blue math book until you came to page 173 and you rolled your eyes instantly by the many many assignments that seemed to continue endlessly. "I'm so not in a mood for this."

Matty chuckled lightly by your complaining, something he had grown used to the past years, and he opened the notebook with other math examples and started to write things down from the blackboard while you started to figure out the assignments, once in a while groaning because other boring stuff.

"Do you get this? Because I don't." You said all of the sudden when you had tried to figure out something for ten minutes and Matty looked over at the assignments as well, his eyebrows furrowing as he tried to find the solution. "I have no idea honestly. Maybe you should try call Mr. Hemmings. He can explain it to us."

You nodded your head agreeing by Matty's words and looked up at the teacher's desk, "Hey Luke! Can you come down here for a second, you need to explain Matty and I something."

It was like your whole blood froze by the little word that changed everything in your sentence and you could feel a few eyes staring over at you. You felt your cheeks rose into a very deep shade of red and you looked over at Matty who had the exact same expression like the rest of the students.