Chapter 7: Fighting

As soon as he lets go of Poe, he moves straight onto me. "You know where Skywalker is. What more could you want from us?"

"I still haven't killed you. I wanted to so long ago. Now I guess we'll have to start over."

"Why don't you give me a head start so you can capture me again. Make it just like last time."

"We won't be doing anything too extravagant. Besides, we already have you here. We wouldn't want to kick you out so soon."

"How generous." I reply sarcastically.

"It's my genuine pleasure." Ren says as he gets in my face.

"Enough of this, Ren." General Hux scolds him. Kylo turns away from me, his eyes still locked into mine. I look over at Poe. I can see that he looks confused but also weak and worn thin. "Supreme Leader Snoke will hear of this immaturity you've shown." He tries to whisper, but I can still hear him.

"This girl has given me nothing but trouble. Why do you think that droid got away? Why do you think that other girl got away? I was occupied with her. Supreme Leader will not hear of this, General, and if he does, it will be because I killed her."

"Oh, Ren. You think that it was this girl that prevented you from getting the droid and letting the other one  run wild through the station? No. It was your own foolishness that prevented you from doing so. Don't try and blame your mistakes on someone else, even if that someone else is this girl that works for the resistance. Supreme Leader Snoke already knows of what you have done. Not just with these two, but with the other prisoners we have lost and with the droid."

Ren pulls out his lightsaber and ignites it. He cuts up the screens in front of him. The stormtroopers back up a bit. The ones holding both me and Poe. He finally calms down and deactivates his saber. He walks over to me. He does what he did to Poe with his hand and the force, but asks me a different question. "Skywalker had a droid. That droid went missing with him when he left. That droid has valuable information that we need. Where is it?"

The pain is terrible, but somehow bare able. I fight it. "Why would I tell you?" I reply with as much strength as I have.

He pulls tighter. As tight as he possibly can. "Where is the R2 unit?"

"I will not tell you." Why did this same exact tactic work on Poe, but not me? I mean, it still hurts, but I resisted it. He couldn't.

Ren grabs my shoulder and drags me out of the room. He is taking me somewhere, probably for my execution. At this point, he only needs one of us. And I guess that one is Poe.