Part Three.

"Angie, where are you?" I heard someone call, I stopped hugging Angie and stood up to see Sammy was now standing at the front door, he looked at me and then started making his way over to where I stood with Angie.

Angie smiled when Sammy joined us, she turned to him, "Sammy look it's Luke" she said happily, he smiled at her. "I know Angie, why don't you go back into the house" he suggested to her. She nodded her head slowly and looked back at me. "You can come too,lukey," she said smiling at me.

I just looked at the little girl, I didn't want to say no to her because that would be cruel but I couldn't step foot into that house it held too many memories and quite frankly I wasn't ready to step foot into the place where yn used to live, not yet anyway.

"I think Luke's a bit busy today Angie maybe some other time, right Luke?" Sammy asked me, I nodded my head at him and looked at Angie, "okay" she said with a little smile, she then walked back to the house which we watched. I really wanted to know why Sammy said I was busy,  didn't he want me to come into the house?  Even though I didn't want to go in there it just made me wonder if he said what he did because  he didn't want me to go in there, maybe he hates me. If he does, I don't blame him I hate myself right now.

Afterall it's my fault Yn's  no longer around so if he did, I totally would understand why he said what he did. "I didn't say that because I didn't want you to come into the house, Luke. I was saying it for your own good" he said, I raised my eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Anyone can see your not coping Luke and you didn't see the way you reacted once she asked you to come in. Your reaction was like someone asked you to do something that you're afraid of" he said, I nodded my head understandingly. "I understand, I don't think I can go in there just yet," I say to him. "Too many memories?" He asked, "yeah," I say slowly. He gave me a short smile before saying, "it was nice seeing you but I really need to get back into the house to keep an eye on Angie" he said before walking away after saying goodbye first.

I carried on walking, away from the house and walked back towards my house, hands in my pockets. He didn't hate me, I felt relieved but it didn't stop me hating myself, though.I walked up the driveway to my house and walked around into the back garden where I was about to start to climb back up the tree.

Getting back into my room,  I closed my window and walked over to my bed and laid on it when someone started to bang on the door. Sighing, I got back up and walked over to the door. Unlocking it, I opened the door to see my brother Jack standing there. "What?" I ask him, "you need to come downstairs" that's all he said before he turned around and walked towards the stairs and I followed him all the way till we got to the living room.

I saw my mother standing with the one person I thought I would never see back in this house. He turned around and I felt anger running through my veins. I looked at my brothers and they didn't look too happy either. "Come and give your old man a hug," He said, I just looked at him and he had a smug smile on his face.  I completely ignored him and looked at my mother.

"What is e doing here mum?" I ask her, I heard her sigh. "You're going to live with him for a little while Luke," she said and I heard the voice inside my head say, 'what?' I wasn't going anywhere with him, I then thought.