Part Five.

Luke's Point Of View continued

Returning home from Calum's house,  I opened the front door as it's normal left open and not locked I closed it behind. "There you are" I hear my dad say,  I closed the door behind me and turned around to see him standing there. "Yes, here I am," I say  sarcastically before walking past him and into the kitchen.

Hearing footsteps behind me I knew he was following me, getting the orange juice out of the fridge I began pouring some into a glass. "Are you going to keep ignoring me?" He asked me. I  continued pouring myself some juice hoping he would realise by my silence that I was, in fact, ignoring him.

I don't know why he was actually here, he not once cared about me since he left and what he did to this family can you really blame me for not being happy he's here.

I don't want to talk to him either, to be honest. What person cheats on his wife and then walks out on his family? Oh, my dad, that is who.

"You can't ignore me, I'm your father," He said raising his voice. Putting the carton back into the fridge, I turned and looked at him then laughed. "Some father you are," I say picking up my glass and taking a sip. "You might not like that I'm your father but I am." He said, I rolled my eyes and placed down my glass."You got that right, after what you did to this family how can you stand here talking to me like you care when you don't" I say coldly.

He shakes his head, "that's not true Luke,  I do care-" "Don't bother trying to explain how you care, it would only be more bullshit coming out of your mouth and I've heard enough bullshit from you to last me a life time" I say to him. "I can't believe your talking to me like this, I'm your father," he says again for the second time. I swigged off the last remaining juice in my glass and put the glass in the bowl before turning around and looking at him.

"Saying the word father doesn't mean you are one, it takes a real man to be  a father, dad. Your not one that's for sure. I don't know why you're here either, you don't care about me at all." I say crossing my arms. "I'm here because I care and because your mother phoned me," He says. "Ahh I see, that's the reason your here because mum phoned you and if she hadn't you wouldn't be here right now. It makes sense, your here because you've been asked not because you feel the need to care for your son!" I say raising my voice.

"I'm trying to right now but your not letting me," he said back. "Maybe because I don't need you, I needed my dad many years ago but not now. I don't need you. You're a stranger to me that I have to call a dad. " I say walking away from him. "So I take that as a no for you coming to stay with me?" He asked me, I stopped walking and turned around. "You've got that right, I'm not going anywhere with you," I say harshly before turning back around and walking out of the kitchen.

I walked up stairs and across the landing to my room, walking in I began searching for my phone again as I knew my mum had hidden it somewhere in my room, I would find it sooner or later.After finding my phone I began scrolling through the pictures again. I felt the tears roll down my face as I had flash backs of each of the pictures and the memories behind them all one by one. Hearing a knock on my door, I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. "Come in," I say my voice croaky. My door opened and in walked my other brother Ben.

" What do you want Ben?" I ask him while looking back at my phone. " Dad has gone," he says, I looked up and he walked over to me and sat on my bed, I continued to look at him.

"Good" I reply, " he left shortly after what you said, I don't know why he came even if mum did call him, you would never have agreed to go with him," he says,  I nod my head in agreement. "Exactly, I wouldn't have gone with him so he had a wasted journey that's for sure," I say leaning back on my bed with my phone in my hands.

Ben looked at me, "have you been crying?" He asked I shook my head. "No" I lied. "Yes, you have,  don't lie Luke. It's alright to cry, I know your upset over yn still" he said, I didn't say anything but looked down at my phone, the picture on the screen. "I still can't believe she's gone, Ben. It feels like I'm living in a dream and when I wake up, she'll be here but she won't be. I know that deep down I know that but I still hope it's a dream because I'd rather be living in a dream than living life while dealing with heartbreak and pain" I say looking at him.

He sighed, "Luke it will get better. It will take time but it will. Eventually, you'll move on and carry on living your life happily"  "I can't not without her" " Yn would want you to be happy Luke not to cry and torment your self with pictures," he says, I shake my head.

" I can't be happy when she's not with me," I say looking my phone. "She made me happy Ben and now she's gone and it's my fault" " You need to stop blaming yourself and start to come to the realisation that yn is not coming back," He said.

"Don't you think I don't know that? I know she's not but I can't stop having a little bit of hope that the next person that knocks on the door is going to be her" I say getting off my bed. "I want to be alone now," I say to Ben. "Alright, but don't torment yourself anymore Luke. It's not going to help you it will only make it worse"  he says getting up off my bed and walking towards the door.

"It can't get any worse not when I'm already living a nightmare," I say to him, he looked at me before walking out. I walked back over to my bed and grabbed my phone, I was just about to unlock it when Jack came walking into my room. "What?" "This came for you," He says walking over to me with an envelope in his hand. He handed it to me before exiting my room closing the door behind himself.

I put my phone down and looked at the brown envelope in my hands. I opened it and pulled out the paper inside. It was folded, I began to unfold it and then read the words on the paper:

SHE'S GONE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!