Identity Change 3: Attending a Wedding

Yo yo yo guys sorry for the delay but as you can see my new chapter so do enjoy and don't worry it's going to be a one story so each ship gets one unless you want me to write more but until then enjoy a NaLu chapter yay, "Lucy if you could be honoured to do the disclaimer" 

Lucy: Well of course. Mokoto doens- (Mokoto snickers) What's funny (vein popping on forehead) 

Mokoto: I shouldn't tell you but he called you fa- (Lucy's Flies across the stage 

Lucy: Lucy Duo Kick (Hits both Natsu and Mokoto ) Mokoto doesn't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters

Makarov: Read on Brats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy P.O.V

Dear Diary

It has already been a month since we got to this town and to say it's pretty relaxing, no jobs neither paying my rent cause Mira is taking care of it.

Back at Lucy's Apartment(This is not in diary)

"So landlady I came with Lucy's rent" Mira said as she brought a bag of jewels, "How can a beautiful lady like get this many jewels" an old hag says "Oh I do monster jobs and all of such" "Do you want tea?" the land lady asked "Might as well"

15 minutes of talking

"Why can't you live here you're so much better" the land lady said "Sorry but I have my fami-(sneeze) oh something must be talking about me" the land lady's expression changed to and angry expression "It must be that fat girl" she said "No she pretty thin plus she is on holiday with some people and if this trip can go well, who knows maybe my OTP can come true" Mira said while looking up imagining Natsu and Lucy kissing "Your OT what?" "My One True Pairings" Mira replied "and who are caught in your OTPs" "My personal favourite being Natsu and Lucy also know as the Salamander of Fairy Tail and Celestial Queen" "Oh my any more" "Yes but I have to go see ya" Mire then leave and the land lady sits there really worried "I wonder if she'll find someone" (This is not in diary)

Holiday Flat (From here it is again)

"Oi Luce can you help me with this bow tie" Natsu said as he came in wearing a suit that was black, if you wonder what happened to why he is wearing one let me tell you

A week ago

We were walking down the road of this amazing city and we were going to the mall "Luce how long till we reach the mall, I'm hungry" Natsu said really tired and annoyed "Well I'm sorry that we didn't have enough since You emptied us of food so now we have to go an buy some" I said to him.

We kept on walking until we reached the mall and we bought everything we needed but I found it annoying that the mall had guards and each knows about our second identity so we have to act like a couple with for some reason keeps making me blush and my heart beat faster. We went into the different stores and bought what we need to keep us alive for a year since this guy eats to much so a years supply of food should do for 3 months.

As we were walking home we were walking across a park with a ramp to get in if you were not a skater, then as we kept on going we heard someone scream "Nooooo my baby!" then as we looked up the path a buggy was coming really quick I was about to react but then Natsu puts everything down and decides to wall jump instead of trying to stop it "Natsu what are you doing stop the buggy!" "No Ill push it to hard and the baby will fly out" I was confused "what" as I said that the baby's buggy came and flew past and and flew up in the sky after hitting the ramp then Natsu chanted "Fire Dragon's Spiral" his feet then catches fire and flies up catching the baby and is now dropping "oh no Gate of Ram, I open thee, Aries" golden light then flashed and a pinked haired woman came "Gomen. What do you need Lucy-san" "Aries quick make some wool to catch Natsu" "Ok. Wool Cushion" she then wool that was spiralling and in the end caught Natsu and the baby from falling "Thanks Aires" "Your Welcome Lucy-san. Gomen-asai" was her last words and she disappeared.