Season Filler: New Years Eve

Hi guys I thank you for the 600 views and as I requested I will give you season fillers the first one is New Year and next will be Valentines day so please do enjoy.

Natsu: Happy New- *Punched on the head*

Gray:Not yet Fire Freak *Pushed off stage

Natsu: Get back here McCold Queen *Jumps after him

Mokoto: Please do enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its is year X792 and everyone is preparing for New Years Eve and I can say that most people are ready to celebrate the fantastic time of the year where the year changes.

Now every new was the same it was a big old bar fight with cheers and love but it seems like one little pink haired boy has something more to give then an old bar, now let's see what's happening inside the house of Natsu and Happy.

"It's going to be so amazing Happy, I can't wait" says Natsu as he looks through his stuff trying to find some paper and a pen "What is?" Happy said eating a fish really confused "The present I'm going to give to Luce" Natsu said as he jumped out drawing what he wanted to happen on paper.

"So what are you going do Natsu?" he then shows the picture of to stick pictures holding hands with a line around them looking like a heart.

Happy was trying to hold in the amusement but couldn't and burst out laughing for Natsu's awful drawing skills "What's wrong?" Natsu was really confused "The drawing what is that meant to be?" Natsu was going to tell him but decided not to "No not telling" Happy then flew up to him and said "Why?" "Because I want it to be perfect and I don't want Luce to see me until the last few minutes I need to get everything ready, plus she'll ask questions and I know your weak to fish" Natsu then went to take on his usual coat to prepare everything but Happy flew up to him "But remember we trained for a year and I have overcome it" "No Happy we both know Lucy she will find a way"  he then frowned and responded "Ok but can I do anything" "As a matter of fact you can I want you to get Wendy, Mira, Levy and Gajeel for me and tell them to meet me here I have to leave a letter at Luce's and make sure of what is happening, but make sure Lucy doesn't follow if she does just say Natsu's on a mission. Bye!" and Natsu ran with Joy with thought of "Time to impress Lucy" and so began his plan to do everything for her.

But as the story continue on a certain train is 5 people and 2 of theM has motion sickness "I can't take this anymore please make it stop" said a man with Yellow and red hair with a scar across the left eye "Sorry I can't do anything, I have given it to you too much" said the blonde girl "It's ok Scyller it's my own fa-fault" said the boy "Alex don't be so pitiful" a guy with a dark coat sat there tryint to keep his cool "I can- can't it- it's too much" said Alex looking like he was going to drop "You dragon slayers are pitiful" Hammy said just bored "So Mokoto you said that Master has invited us" Scyller said "Yes he said that - that he wanted us- us for the Fairy Tail annual New Year" "I don't know why you guys still call him Master even know your not in the guild" Phenal said just really tired "Well he still thinks of us as his children, so we can atleast call him Master" the intercome turned on with a message "Ladies and Gentlemen we will arrive at Magnolia in 2 hours so please do enjoy the rest of the ride" Mokoto then roared "NOOOOOOO!" and so the train went on.

As they all reached Magnolia Station both Mokoto and Alex dropped out of the door re leafed that they escaped the death trap as they would describe it "Thank God we finally escaped" Mokoto said sighing "Yeah I couldn't stand it for any longer" as they all rested waiting for someone from Fairy Tail, Natsu comes running like it was the end of the world.