Prologue

I don't Fairy Tail or any of the characters Hiro Mashima does, if you have read the manga you will know which characters are mine and which is not mine, but don't begin judging me when your like that characters is awesome and you don't find him in the manga but enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------

2 Years after the Avatar act and try of the purification ritual the world has been at peace no Zeref followers has tried to destroy the world yet, after the purification most Zeref follower guilds have either been disbanded or change into a normal guild and not a dark, but there is still dark guilds out there but have been silent.

At the Fairy Tail guild hall it was normal Gray half stripped and Natsu with a fist of fire fighting over stupid things, Gajeel in the corner eating metal with Lucy and Levy laughing and talking and all just doing what they usually do and going on missions (Forgot to say Fairy Tail got reunited a year after when they found Master Makarov who were in the magic council but t didn't like it so much so he went back to his kids, if this actually happens in the manga I might totally a psychic or the biggest spoiler ever) Wendy came in with Charles after finished a mission that was help a town in need we need a healer and she went and meet Cherry on the way.

------------------------------------------------------

Please do enjoy this story I promise I'm going to do my best for making this story perfect.