Time to Break In, The Angelic Unison Raid

Sorry guys I haven't updated for awhile do to internet problems but I'm back so now we can begin this chapter so lets begin.

Narrator: Our special guest is... Juvia to do the disclaimer.

Juvia: Mokoto doesn't own any of the characters but Juvia wants to own Gray-Sama. Gray-Sama where are you? (Runs off)

Narrator: (scratches the back of his head) hehe. he Read on

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside a prison looking like a castle stood the ground squad ready to ambush them, flying over the castle to far up to be seen is Sky squad and so the plan of the guilds to stop what could be a war is started.

"GRR can we attack already?" Natsu said angered standing in a bush next to Gajeel, "At this moment no first we have to take out the 4 guards on each tower" Phenal said looking really carefully "And when is that going to be?" Gajeel said eating some metal "If I'm right the guards should be turning... Now" Everyone runs for the castle and stands up the wall to make sure not to be seen.

Then quickly Mokoto, Phenal and Hammy runs out in the open, Phenal then grabs both Mokoto and Hammy and throws them to each their tower.

Mokoto lands successfully in his tower he then walks to the cannon and the guy in it spots him but before he could react fire fist to the face and he was knocked out, then the other three guards came seeing their friend knocked out Mokoto then whispered "Thunder Flame's Dragon Meteor Fist" he then barraged fist at the 3 guards throwing them down the tower "That's like Mokoto" Phenal said.

Hammy decided to go in stealthy so as soon as he had the chance he hid in the shadows and picked one to take down first for the guy in the turret he pushed a shadow sword through him, and then jumped back in the shadows a friend then came over and he took his leg pulling him into the shadow crushing him since he couldn't go through the ground , then two other comrades came over and Hammy said "Shadow Devils Split and Light Devils booming Blast" he then split into two shadows holding the two last guards he then began turning white and then "Boom!" but it was silent and so they two guards had no life in them.

"Phenal we have finished the guards what now?" then Phenal looked up and said "Guys take the guards down here and prepare to infiltrate the prison of Loki" Hammy and Mokoto then threw down the bodies and most people got changed everyone except Mokoto and Natsu got changed then they split into group Phenal and Group Mokoto.

Mokoto's Group

Gajeel and Hammy are in guards suit walking around making sure they are far away from the others other guards come by "Hail Loki king of all" the guard said "Hammy then said the same they then walked past each other and Mokoto took out the phone lacrima "Ok Phenal are we a good distance from both you and Scyller" then Phenal replied "Yes Make noise now and quick" they all then threw away their armor and said "Roar of the Fire/Iron/Thunder Flame Dragons" they then span around making a ball of fire iron and lightning making a kind of explosion causing guards to sound the red alarm.

Over the Intercoms "Red ALERT WE HAVE INTRUDERS AT SECTION C1 I REPEAT INTRUDERS AT SECTION C1 DON'T LET THEM REACH A1" then it turned off "Well then Natsu you wanted a battle didn't you here you go" Mokoto said "Finally I'm All Fired up" Natsu said doing a smile he then hits his fist at each other making fire "Fire Dragon's Wing attack" he then waved around his arms hitting multiple of enemies "Stop them" an guard said then Hammy comes out of no where "Hello good sir and good bye" he said the guard then try to stab him but he moved behind him and said " Shadow Light Devil's Sunny Moon" his fist then made light looking like the moon with shadow on the sides then it was shining more and then a hit to the spine making the guard fly through the roof "This is fun" Hammy said.