Time to Unite, Plan for counter

Hey guys just to inform you now if you reading both of my stories Distrusted and loved ones will be put on a hold until I finish the Resurrection meaning that I'll be mostly updating on this story but anyway let's get the story started. I don't own Fairy Tail

Makarov: Read on brats

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mokoto P.O.V

I woke up finding myself sleeping on the floor remembering what happened last night, so I saw the time and it was 6:00 "Well that's a first" so I decided to take a quick shower and ate some fire with some chicken "Well now that I'm full let me get Freddy and get ready" I went to my clothes took on my white pants I got from Natsu then a random white t shirt I found the shops and then the jacket that Natsu also gave that looked like his but was yellow, then I put on some shoes woke up Freddy and waited for him to prepare.

"Ok Mokoto I'm ready" Freddy said "Okay we should properly leave since they are all waiting on us" I looked at Freddy's outfit and he was wearing black pants with a new brown top instead of his usual brown track suit "New clothes huh?" I asked "Well gotta try sometimes" he replied "Like you style" we were walking until we reached the Fairy hall where everyone else was and I saw Levy was showing everyone something I decided to check it out, "Hey guys what is this?" "Ohayo Mokoto, Levy was just showing us about the the Celestial Dragon, that lived on this planet years before" then it clocked me "Levy is there anything about a Celestial Dragon Slayer?" then she looked through "No as far as I know if there was it wasn't written here, only about the Celestial Dragon and all of its Dragon children" I looked down kind of sadden by this "Thanks anyway, so are you ready?" I put on a smile "Aye" Happy said and everyone roared and so we decided to leave but then Master wanted to talk to me "Mokoto this book is only one you should read" "What is it about?" I asked curious wanting to know why he gave to me "Just know this book can answer most of your questions, but it's your decision if you'll do it or not" I just looked at the book and nodded "Now brats I want you to tell the other guild masters that we are or might have to do war so say I want the remaining members to come to our guild so that we can prepare if war might happen" "Hai Master" and after that we all left "First destination Blue Pegasus" Erza said and so we headed for the Blue Pegasus hall "Don't worry Scyller I'm coming" I thought to myself.

We travelled quite far but we survived I just hated the bit where we had to go on the train, but we survived luckily, when we arrived at the Blue Pegasus hall I met the trimens and I didn't like them at all "Oh Beautiful Ladies why don't you come with us to paradise MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN" I could see Erza was pooping out a vein so I just stepped back "This is not the time for it Ichiya" then she kicked him far through the roof if I was to say maybe to outer space then came 3 other boys and I was totally confused "Is this a boy band or something?" I was confused "No this is the Trimens, they are a group of men who like to play with girls" Natsu said a little angered, but when I looked at him again he was scared I look to see Erza in her Heaven wheels armor picking them all up and yelling "Enough with the playing where is the dragon ship?" "Wouldn't you rather have a fun time with me" Hibiki said I was to scared literally my body couldn't move seeing the real Erza "YOU. ARE. DEAD." then she hit all of them with the same power like she did with Ichiya but when we looked out side all of them was laying there like they have just been hit by a powerful when it was only a kick, I could see Erza calmed down "Now where is the ship" they all pointed and she then pulled them all in the direction of the ship.

When we left Blue Pegasus we headed for the town Margaret town and it was nice when we reached their guild hall we meet up with the members I just found a chair and sat down since I wasn't really bothered to say hi, then with my dragon hearing I could hear people talk about me and it was Gray with the person Lyon Vastia "So Gray what is up with this one?" he said pointing at me "It seems that he lost someone close and we are helping him get that person back" then I could hear he was saddening his tone when he said that "Well we will help but first its getting late, you have travelled far take a breather" after I heard that my body moved on its own and just said "No!" I said as I banged a table "I'm sorry but we are all leaving now I want to be in Fiore before that sun is down!" then everyone looked at me "Mokoto we need t-" "No, if you I will, I'll be at the ship" then I could feel tears going down my face and I left the hall.