END Stolen, He's here

At the Fairy Tail Guild hall

NO p.o.v

"What did you say Burn Brain" Gray Growled

"You heard me Ice Princesses" Natsu screamed to Gray

"You want to go Pinky?" Gray said

"Let's go Stripper!" Natsu replied

As Natsu and Gray's forehead were contacting trying to push each other different auras were coming from them and just when they were about to punch each other Erza came in the way with her strawberry cake looking all happy, when they both realized what happened the tried to run away but it was to late and then all you could hear in the guild hall was "GRAY, NATSU YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE MY 100 SWORDS AND I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU BOTH CAN'T BE ABLE TO MOVE FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!" and the both screamed in unison "NO!!!!" they tried to beg for forgiveness but Erza was super off but she let them off by punching them both through the wall and said "Now I forgive" humming away happy

The guild doors open and a little blue figure came in and it was Wendy she came back from her mission healing other people with Chelia then Lucy and Levy greeted her "Hey Wendy, Charles" "Hey Lucy-san and Levy-san" They sat down at a table discussing things "So how did the mission go Wendy?" "Well it was perfect, me and Chelia found a way to help I went for the not so damaged ones and damaged ones she only went for damaged ones, but it was pretty tiring" She replied "Well you shouldn't have used so magic" Charles said. They all just chatted and laughed.

At a Big Mansion

"So Brother do you think your ready to be born, or do you still want your time with your friends?" A pale white man said with black hair looking at a book

It was so silent, Zeref felt that he wasn't alone, he then saw a man all black so he couldn't recognise enter his room "You have chosen the wrong person to mess with" Zeref said and released one of he's death waves, the man somehow dodged and said "I think I have chosen the right person, because as you see I have the magic power to be immune to you" and then he dashed for the book of END then he said "Quick Teleport" then somehow he was in front of Zeref and before he could react he was gone and so was the book, and Zeref yelled in anger and desultory the whole mansion and said "I need that book I'm not losing my brother a second time" and then he vanished.

Out in a desert

"How much more do we need to walk Freddy?" a tall hooded man said

"It would be much easier if we could take a train but let me check" Then a little figure got out wings and flew up to do a look around and yelled "There is a train station, but if I use my super look one more week train 2 days"

"Fine we can use the train, but then we need to use the fake Grimore Heart guild mark and you know I hate that" He told the little figure

"Well we are nearly out of food and I don't think we will be able to survive another week" He replied

At the train station the tall figure stood in front of the ticket booth then the guy behind the box asked "That is going to be 200 jewels" Then the tall man showed him the mark and this is what he replied "HA Grimore Heart is gone so don't try them fakes" Then the figure screamed "WHAT!!!" "Yeah Fairy Tail defeated them" then the tall figure left.

"Damn it Freddy they already gone" The figure said nervously

"Ok then use the lightning magic to go on the train or travel the sky" H e replied

"But for that I need to make it rain and wouldn't be weird if all of a sudden it began raining?"

"Not at all" He said sounding like he had no emotion and the tall figure began sweatdropping

Then the tall man said fine and said out the spell "Travelling Thunder" then it became all dark and began raining "Hold on" the tall figure said and then a lightning hit them and gone

In Magnolia

Aloud Thunder roared outside and people wondered what it was then lightning hit somewhere random where nobody was the figure ran away and hid under a bridge until it was safe.

Then a few Fairy Tail member came to the area where the lightning hit but nothing was there so they all went back and then the weather began clearing and it was all sunny but then the sun was about to go down, and Lucy was making her way home, she was on the edge of the river ash she usually do then the guys in the boat came past and said "Ey Some guy walking around be careful" but she didn't listen, then as she nearly reached her apartment she could smell something burned but she thought "Natsu that can't be your fighting with Gray back at the guild " Then the figure came past her and she saw the tall guy giving her a grin but wasn't able to see he or her face and she saw a little figure on his shoulder and she couldn't believe it, she then went into her apartment hearing a old lady screaming "RENT!!" and Lucy thought she was dead.

The Next day

Lucy P.O.V

I was at the bar talking to Mira, Levy, Wendy and Juvia we were laughing at how Gray and Natsu still are fighting over the same thing and I couldn't believe it, they were actually fighting over who took the last chocolate cake and the didn't know it was me (Imaginary Grin) "Juvia thinks that we should do a sleepover or a girl out" she suggested "Yeah it would be nice to not hearing Gajeel complain or Fire worm and Ice princesses fight for one" Then out of nowhere "SHUT UP LEVY!!" and the 2 boy went back to their fighting "They have no manners" I said.

Then Wendy picked up something "Guys I can smell someone and doesn't smell as an average person" Then Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy and Laxus looked at the door with a fighting stance, it then went all silent Master stood from his office looking down and then all I could hear were footsteps. "Click clock click clock click clock" Then the door busted open and everyone in the guild had the look that they were ready to fight and all who was there was an tall figure with a small person on his shoulder and then I screamed "IT'S YOU FROM YESTERDAY" I said looking scared, then all eyes were at me then back at him and all I could see was his grin and then he stole Gajeel's line "Gehe"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Cliffhanger and it looked like the perfect moment the next one will be Natsu's approve but I hope you liked it so far so please do Vote and follow me and enjoy the rest of you day

~Bye Mokoto