Chapter 1

Basic. That's the only way to describe my life. Basic family and friends. Basic School and grades. Nothing extraordinary happens to me or my life. I know I know. 'Everything happens for a reason'. Well if I can say anything, its the biggest lie that was told. Not everything happens for a reason, if anything YOU are the reason that something happens, if you want something to happen you have the power to do it.

But...I get bullied. People say I am the most unemotional person they've ever met. Yes I am a very distant person, I don't like having people around me I like my own company plus no one even likes me so yeah. But it doesn't bother me anymore, because after six years of being bullied and alone you get used to it. But what do I do in my spare time? I drown in my sorrows and problems, but cover them up by leaving reality. My life consists of waking up, eating, staying in my room all day watching YouTube and anime, then falling asleep. Pretty basic ain't it? But I've always wanted a life full of adventure and some sort of danger. That'll never happen to me tho.

I was making a cup of tea when the electricity went out and my laptop froze. I sighed and walked to my laptop and tried to fix it but it was no use. Why did my laptop have to freeze while I was watching anime?! God! I haven't watched Bleach in like a year and I just wanna watch all of the episodes (and films) over again. 'sigh'

"I'm too tired for this, I'll leave it till the morning" I yawned and went to bed. And as soon as I hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the first chapter of my book. Please ignore any spelling errors this is the first book I've written please let me know if you want more. I know that this has nothing to do with Bleach yet but it will I promise.

But i hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Bye xx

~anime_freak10