"W-Wasn't she always like that...?"

"Yes, but she had an attitude. I'm sure her attitude isn't as big anymore."

"But I'm sure they would love to hear from you, Silver," the rookie told him. "Especially Mira. She undoubtedly misses you very much. After all, you took care of her long before White and Sky Blue did."

Silver didn't say anything. After a moment, Margaret heard John whine, "Can't we talk about something I can understand?"

"W-Well what would you like to discuss...?"

"Have you kissed a guy yet?"

Margaret immediately began to blush at the question. After all the times she had spent with Danny alone, John would always ask her if they had kissed. No matter how many times she had told him no and that they were just friends, he continued to pester her about kissing. Now that she was traveling with more boys, she should've seen this question coming.

"J-John!" the rookie stuttered with embarrassment.

"What? I was just curious! If you become Kalos Queen, who'll be Kalos King? Will it be Danny?!"

"I haven't kissed anyone, and either way, I wouldn't tell you!"

"Why not? I'm your little brother! You're supposed to tell me everything!"

"That's sisters, little cousin," sighed Silver, his voice sounding annoyed. "It doesn't always work like that with a brother and a sister. When you're the brother, your sister won't tell you anything, especially if she's kissed a guy. That's why you sneak into her room when its empty, and take her diary instead. As a bonus, you get all her other secrets she's been keeping as well. Always works."

"Really?"

"Um, Silver," Margaret interuptted, feeling a little irritated. "You're giving John brother advice when I'm right here..."

"Oh that's right, you are still here. If I had remembered, I would have muted the audio."

"Hey!"

"Don't worry, I won't. I'll tell him this stuff later. But the point is, John, is that Marg didn't kiss anyone, and do you know why I know this?"

"Why?"

"Because she is very smart and knows that I would eventually find out through her diary and steal a rifle. The rest of my explanation is rated R, so let's just say the mess the guy would be in won't be pretty."

"S-Silver, I don't have a diary..."

"What? You don't?"

"N-No..."

"Then what was I reading yesterday? Never mind then-"

"You were in my room?!" Margaret demanded shrilly.

She began to breathe heavily as there was silence on the other end. After a moment, John squeaked fearfully, "It was Silver's idea!"

"SILVER!"

"It was for teaching purposes!" said Silver defensively.

"Like what?!"

"He was teaching me how to get a girlfriend! He thought there were things in your room that would help me learn!"

"WHAT?!" Margaret shrieked. "DATING?!"

"John, I told you not to tell anyone!" Silver snapped at her brother.