Couple minutes later he found her apartment room number, but something wasn't right the door was slightly opened yet he entered it anyways. Once inside he turned on the lights that was next to the door and his mouth was a bit opened to the mess around the apartment from broken glass to clothes all scattered on the floors.

It seems there had been a huge fight and Jungkook seemed to be in view of it all.

"Miko! Miko where are you!" He shouted.

He rushed upstairs opening ever door but no sign of the girl. As he walked towards an extra room whimpering was coming out, he turned the knobs on only see her wrapped around in white sheets naked underneath, her body was shivering in fear her cheeks were bruised, scratch marks on her neck and the side of her forehead was bleeding.

"Miko? Wh what happened?" Jungkook questioned as he walked slowly towards her.

She didn't speak only trembling lips and bodies were formed.

"Uh I'll call your husband to come back" he says.

"NO! No p-pls don't c-call David!" She shouted as she absentmindedly held his shoulder.

When he realize that she was so scared of this David guy he finally notice she didn't want him near her.

"L-Lynn is in danger! Y-you have to save your wife" she cried.

He was so confused as to what was going on that he didn't notice someone enter the room and a loud bang on the head was caused.

Jungkook fell to the floor slight blood forming on his head.

"David what did you do! Omg Jungkook please wake up!" She shouted shaking the young boy.

"Shut up!" Roared David.

"Wh-why are you doing this, what the hell do you want from Lynn?!"

He scoff at her questions "Miko my love! I never wanted you, I only used you sweetheart just like how I used your fucking stupid whore ass sister! When I found out that Lynn is a princess oh boy everyone in this fucking family wanted a piece of her money! She's the wealthiest bitch in Asia! And this little brother of mine got her he has no idea how powerful he'll get when he gets that money!"

"So if you and Jungkook are dead then I'll kill the rest of his family members and basically marry Lynn's money! That's it that's all I want is some fucking power for once! My father treated me like crap and all he cared about was Krystal and Jungkook, I never received anything from him! Nothing! Basically to them I wasn't even family, it's nice to know that your own bloodlines doesn't want you anymore. That's how I felt for so many many years....I was nothing to them. When I ran away they didn't even bother to look for me. Some family they were" he scoffs.

He pulled his gun and aimed it at Miko. "Jungkook has everything he could ever wished for, he didn't even have to work that hard to get what he wanted. As for me, I lived like the rest of these peasants till I finally had something to make me happy. The company was the only thing I called family, I worked my ass off to get that company up, and then her stupid parents had to ruin it. Then I had to build it up again but it wasn't enough to get our company going. Miko we don't have money anymore! That's why I need Lynn. She's the only thing that'll give me the things I need."

"You and that stupid daughter of yours is not family! Nothing you do can make me happy! Nothing!" He yelled and he teared up just watching her in a shock state.

"Please D-David please don't do this! I I beg of you. Please do-don't kill me!" She cried.

"I i can take care of you I if you just let me! I loved you and I always will! I I can ask my father to help us w-with this! Please D-David please just think for a second! You have a daughter that loves you! Please don't kill us both for some stupid cash!" She weeped.

"No...take those sheets off and move to the corner. I like my victims naked and afraid.." He smirked.

"Stop crying and move dammit!"

With that said she hesitantly got off the bed throwing the sheets away as she covered herself slowly walking, her back was now facing the wall and she covers herself as much as possible.

"My my aren't you a beauty" he said smiling at the view.

Before he could shoot someone aimed a weapon on his head.

"Let the girl go Hyung" says Jungkook who was breathing unstably.

"And if I don't?" He ask.

"Then you can be reunited with father in hell"
__________________
**CUTT~~
I actually thought it was short ...I guess not huhuhuhu...~~~