I loved to see my extended family happy, especially Esme. She always treated me like a daughter.

I was happy to make her feel good. I went to my room. I needed human minutes.

I first went to my room to change my clothes into something nice. I wore a laced topped black dress which was casual.

Then I went to the bathroom. I put on light pink eye shadow and red lipstick. I didn't know why I was getting all dressed up but it felt right.

I quickly walked downstairs and by then dinner was ready. I walked into the kitchen. Two candles on the table were lit and light music was playing.

I smiled at what he did. I had no words.

"What's all this?" I asked once I could speak.

"What? A guy can't have a nice dinner with a nice girl?" He asked putting a bowl of pasta down.

I blushed. Jacob hasn't done anything like this before. The most romantic dinner we've had was eating chicken in the rain since Billy's house was locked.

"Thank you Edward. This is amazing." I sat down and started eating.

His cooking skills were great. I liked being with Edward today. I never thought we'd have days like this anymore.

After a while, I finished eating. It was so good. I felt like my dress stretched out.

I stood out of my chair using all the energy I had. I must've gained at least a pound.

I twirled around.

"Edward. Be honest. Do I look fat?" I asked nervous.

He smiled. "No. But in case you don't believe me, do you want to dance?"

I took his hand and took my place on his feet. I've been through this before, I knew my place.

I placed my head on his shoulder as he lightly twirled around.

"I miss this." I suddenly say without thinking. "Its just that, at the prom we danced just like this. It was kinda fun."

Edward sighed. "It was fun wasn't it?" He smiled at the thought.

"Just you and me-"

"And Jacob." Edward said.

"Sometimes I think and wonder what would've happened if you turned me into a vampire that day."

"Why do you want to be like me?" Edward asked seriously.

"So I can be with you." I said looking into his golden honey eyes.

"You deserve a life Bella." He stopped dancing.

"With you Edward. I want you......I love you." A tear ran down my face.

"You're with Jake now." Edward reminded me.

"I know. But whenever I'm with you, I just want to stop time and stay in that moment with you. Just you and me. Like 3 months ago." I said hugging him.

"Well then I guess a second won't make a difference." Edward said quietly.

He quietly kissed me and we continued dancing all through the night and within our forever lasting second.

Thank you for reading my story.

I try making this story for both teams: Edward and Jacob.

Since I'm a Team Edward fan girl, I like to have equal amounts of both characters.

I made this series for Piper1Solangelo

I'm also dedicating this series to Julchen_Awesome

They have been awesome and so supporting of this series :)

I hope you're enjoying the series. Stay tuned. :)