Hell Hath no fury l

As the car started to turn towards the George Washington Bridge, Tara lost her patience and gave up her “ I ain’t giving them no satisfaction of talking” stance and finally asked ‘ Ok assholes. Tell me where the fuck are you taking me? Cause this movie secret agent attitude of not saying a word... at least in a language I don’t understand is seriously pissing me off.

The creature formerly known as Aaron backhanded her so hard that she tasted blood on her lip “Shut up or I will kill you, mistress or no mistress”.

Tara snarled and threw herself at him head butting him in the process ‘ Slap me again like that I swear you ‘ll be begging me to put a bullet in your brain once I’m finished with you”.

Aaron threw her on her side and laughed along with the two psychotic creatures in front “ You stupid girl, we ‘re the most ancient and powerful of our species. Even the gods give us a wide berth. What are you?”.

Tara curled her lip at them but her sinking heart knew they fell in to the crazy but not stupid area. The car they chose was the best armoured one they could find. A 2010 B6 Armoured Jeep Cherokee. To apply the whipping cream on the cake, she spotted a couple of rocket launchers in the trunk as they shoved her inside the car. This was a well thought out, carefully executed and almost fool proof plan.

The school and her friend thought she was at home tending to her father so they won’t call until tomorrow …maybe. And even if they found out she had been kidnapped there was no way in hell they could beat such humongous paranormal monsters who look as if they have jumped out of a Stephen King book which he might have written with her childhood favourite R.L Stine, the master of slimy, yucky monsters. I’m so screwed, she thought her every plan of possible escape reducing to mere dust.

 Suddenly an explosion ripped through the air in front of the car, the driver swerved and crashed into a tree. Sal and the driver were thrown in the front through the glass. Aaron was thrown sideways into the window and sailed off outside into the air whereas Tara fell down on her head on the floor. Groaning she rubbed her head where a vicious bump was forming. Damn it. Suddenly the door was ripped apart and a tall, blonde and extremely striking woman dragged her outside.

“ You really should pick your friends better “. The woman snarled as she put her on her pavement none too gently and started to administer to her wounds.

Tara was offended as hell but was too tired and too pissed off to even give the slightest of a flying shit “Who the fuck are you?”

“Your effing saviour, so be thankful”. She said in a language which should be Greek to her but she understood as if it was English. But she didn’t have time to frown upon her sudden ability to understand a language without training as the sound of groaning and swearing which was so foul that it made her mistress of profanity blush. But it stopped as soon as they saw her saviour. Their bodies exploded that into a lion’s and a tail suddenly appeared from their butts . A missile – firing tail .Tara‘s eyes bulged and  she backed off hurriedly, whereas the woman stared at them with a bored expression.

‘Seriously people. After so many years you haven’t done a makeover. Gods, how boring and uncreative can you be. Do you still believe people piss their pants when they see you dressed like your mother?”.

The creatures roared and charged her. She just raised an eyebrow at them and removed her sword. With a move which would put Bruce Lee to shame she sliced the head off the two of them in one go. But the third one was a bit more careful. He lashed out with his tail sending out sparks which she had to jump to avoid. But that made her vulnerable to his second attack as he punched her so hard she went flying in the air and landed on the back of the wall.