Chapter 25- A memorable Saturday Night part 2

Începe de la început

Lauren nodded her head to my question, “Yeah, and that’s why I can’t just give up on us, no matter how hard he makes it for me. Mia you haven’t seen the way he acts when it’s just the two of us. He can be really sweet when he tries.” 

Giving Lauren a smile, I nudged her shoulder with mine, “Well, okay then,” I said with a little giggle and stood up, “So how do I look?” I asked her lightheartedly.

Lauren stood up to and narrowed her eyes down at my outfit as if analyzing it. With my dark denim cut off shorts and a cropped yellow tank that concealed my yellow and orange triangle bikini, I hoped I looked alright. Lauren finally tore her eyes away from my clothes to stare at me with a grin, “Someone trying to seduce her boyfriend tonight?” Lauren said with some kind of knowing expression. 

Widening my eyes, I went to retort only to be cut off by Lauren once more, “Because if you are, the outfit you have on will most definitely do the trick.”

I felt my cheek heat at her compliment and I had to turn my head away so not to get embarrassed, but to my dismay Lauren say and quickly stepped in front of me crossing her arms in the process, “Oh my God Mia, what’s with the blushing, you had to know what you were doing when you decided to pick that outfit to wear,” Lauren accused me to which my brows furrowed to in confusion.

“What are you talking about, I just picked what looked comfortable and casual so I wouldn’t look like I was trying too hard that’s all.”

Confusing me even more, Lauren walked up to my side and put her arm around my shoulders as she shook her head, “Oh my sweet and innocent best friend. You have no idea how smokin’ hot you are do you,” Lauren said with a smile before retracting her arm from around my shoulders and walking over to my bedroom door, “Well, I’m sure Jacob will waste no time to inform you himself in more ways than one,” she said the last part with a quick laugh before twisting around when the door bell went off. 

“Oh, probably Jacob now, I’ll get it,” she volunteered before walking away from my door with a smile. 

Standing by my bed as I listened to Lauren opening up the front door and letting in my boyfriend, I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror. Twisting from side to side, I gave myself a little grin through the mirror as Lauren’s words went through my mind again. I guess I did look sort of nice, my hair was all down tonight framing my lightly tanned face and I even went the extra mile and put some light eye makeup on with a hint of peach lip gloss. Smiling once more at my reflection, I blew out a breath and turned towards my bed to grab my phone, ID, and money before leaving my room to meet up with Jacob and Lauren who were talking in the living room.

“Hey,” I said as I stepped into the living room to greet my boyfriend.

My breath caught as Jacob turned to face me, with his hands tucked into his shorts pockets, his gorgeous smile taking over his lips and those breathtaking eyes gleaming at me as I entered. Jacob was for sure a sight to see and I couldn’t get enough of it. 

Taking a deep breath I made my way over to him and immediately he pulled me into him and leaned down to give me a kiss, “Hey, babe,” he said before pulling back and looking me over, “You look so good,” he said before sliding his eyes back up to meet mine, “My friends are gonna be so jealous of me tonight.”