Prologue

"What do you mean by saying you got a new job and you're moving?

 You've just returned from America! Where are you leaving now?!" my mum was practically shouting at this point.

 "I'm sorry mom but it's a great opportunity for me. I can learn from the best!" 

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow..." I whispered.

"Sigh...Where is this great job you're talking about?"

"South Korea...." 

"Sigh...Come here." she opened her arms and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you mum." I embraced her.

"I'll miss you too hun." 

"I'm going to call you every night!"

"You don't have to call every night. Just twice a week." she chuckled.

"Ok." I smiled at her.

************************************************************************

"Are you really leaving?" 

"Yea..."

"But...you've just returned, I thought that we can hang out sometime...Where exactly are you going?"

"South Korea... I'm sorry, but this is my chance! I'm going to learn from the managers whose groups are worldwide famous! It's so exciting! I have a feeling that I can achieve something in my life!" I smiled at him.

"You sound so happy...I think it'll be all-right as long as you'll stay  cheerful, but be careful, please." 

"Of course. When wasn't I?" I chuckled.

"Oh, god..." he sighed, but then he smiled at me.

"I'm gonna miss your craziness."

  "I'll miss you too." I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him, then I went to the airport.

Here I go South Korea!
************************************
Hello everyone! This is the prologue to my first fan-fiction, I hope you'll like it. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, but english isn't my native language. If you find any mistake, just comment and I'll try to correct it.
Enjoy!

  #adellaide146