Chapter 34

I started screaming on top of my lungs, hoping that someone, somewhere would hear me. Sam slapped me again and smirked. "Be a good girl now and hush. I don't want you to be found. I'm protecting you here. Kian is bad news." He said in a very innocent voice, like nothing was going on.

I started kicking at him, but missed every time. I drew weak quickly and gave up. I wish Kian was here. I missed his cuddles, I missed his kisses, I missed his voice, I missed his presence.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as Sam ripped my shirt open and kissed down my chest, sucking on the sides of my boobs. This was so wrong.

He shoved his hand down my hands and onto my princess parts, making me flinch. He looked up at me and smirked. God I hate his smirk. It make me sick! "Your not wet baby." He said in a sad voice. "We need to change that."

Sam pulled off my pants and underwear and positioned himself with my entrance. I continued to silently cry as he thrusted hard into me, occasionally looking up at my face to see if I was enjoying myself. Which of course, I wasn't.

After he released, he pulled out and left the room, not saying anything. I put my pants back on and then crawled over to the other corner that had my phone. I grabbed it and called Kian. I need to hear his voice. It rand twice before he picked up.

K: hello?
R: umm..... B-babe.... I mi-miss you
I was trying hard not to cry on the phone.
K: omg Rebecca! Are you ok love?!
R: no.... I need you.... S-Sam rapped m-me.
Kian got really quiet and I started to get worried.
R: babe?
K: yes princess?
R: I love you Kian. Both you and Sierra. I don't know if I'll ever get out of here. Sam's either going to find my phone or it's going to die. I love you.
I could tell he was crying. It broke my heart.
K: I love you Rebecca, With all my heart. Just please keep positive thoughts in your mind. I haven't stopped looking, I promise. I'll find you soon. Get some sleep beautiful. Goodnight.
And with that, he hung up.

I curled myself into a ball and cried myself to sleep. I was over this life, I was over being here, I was over seeing Sam, I was over it all. I just wanted it to end.

~I'm sorry for the short chapter guys. I'll try and make the next one longer. Omg! Can we take a second and talk about this book hitting 1k reads!?!? I literally freaked!! Thank you all so so so much. Without you guys, I would not be were I am rn. And p.s. To everyone, I. You guys need someone to talk to about absolutely anything, I'm always here. Feel free to message me😁

Stay beautiful 💙
I love you all
And I'll see you in the next chapter
€Wolfia🐺~