Chapter 9

Continued from chapter 8:

"Sam, please put the gun down. I don't want to loose her." "She's mine now Kian. She's going to have my baby." "OH GOD KIAN!!! PLEASE DON'T LET HIM HURT ME!" I said all of that crying. Why was this happening to me. "What do I need to do for you to let her go?" Kian had tears forming in his eyes. "Sit and watch."   "Kian please," still crying "don't let him do this to me!"   Kian sat down on the chair by his computer. Sam turned towards me and started kissing my neck again. He had my arms pinned down.

I looked at Kian and saw him crying. Man, him crying hurt me. Sam was kissing me all over and went down my stomach. He grabbed the sides of my underwear and started sliding them down. Oh god. Please help me. I closed my eyes and then it all stopped. My chest got really heavy and felt like someone was sitting on me. I opened my eyes to see Sam unconscious and Kian holding up his penny-board. He was still crying and breathing really hard.

He dropped the board and fell to his knees. I pushed Sam off of me and went to the floor with Kian. "I'm so sorry Kian."  "Why are you sorry? I was the one who sat there watching this happen."   "You didn't have much of a choice. He had a fucking gun to my head!" Kian didn't say much after that. I got redressed and Kian called the cops. After the cops had Sam in handcuffs and left, me and Kian decided to have some fun.

We got into bed and we're making out. He took his shirt off and damn did he look good. He pulled my shirt off and undid my bra. Things continued from there. We did it. Me and Kian actually did it. Afterwards we laid there in bed for awhile. Kian was breathing really heavy and his heart was beating really fast. I had my head on his chest and we were holding hands. "You know what, I love you Rebecca."   "I love you too Kian. I love you too." We both fell asleep.

~All thanks go to my lovely friend, rurukaybyrd for helping me with some parts. Go check out her page and read her book. Thanks for everything love you guys.~