Chapter 22

All the memories from that day came back to me. It was so sweet. I was startled by Kian whipping the tears off my face. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"You came back." Kian sat up off the couch and smiled his perfect smile.   "Of course I did. I only went to Starbucks." I sat down next to him and lightly punched him in the arm. "Ow babe, that hurt." He pouted at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I really didn't. I didn't even think I hit him hard. I guess I hit harder than I thought. I put my head down. "I'm sorry babe." I mumbled. Kian lifted my chin up and pulled me into a kiss. "You didn't really hurt me. I was just playing around." That asshat!

I tackled him onto the couch and started kissing him. My belly made it very difficult to actually kiss him. We were making out for at least 5 minutes. I couldn't possibly stay mad at him.

"I want you." Kian suductivly whispered in my ear. It honestly turned me on. I wanted him. I needed him. We continued to make out for awhile until we were interrupted. "Did you just pee on me?" Kian looked me with a very confused face. I was slightly confused too. "Omg Kian! That not pee! My water just broke!" I guess him talking dirty to me, put me into labor.

He jumped up off the couch and ran to our room. We kept a bag in there with stuff we would need for the baby and for me and Kian when I went into labor. When he came back out I was breathing very heavy. It hurt so god damn much!

~I plan on updating later too guys so be ready!

Stay beautiful
I love you all
See you guys in the next chapter!~