Chapter 4

The next day:

I woke up around 10 and had forgotten what had happened the day before. I climbed out of bed and hopped into the shower. While showering, out of the corner of my eye I noticed the writing on my arm. I looked at it and everything flowed back to me like a river. Getting a picture with him, hugging him(not mentioned), getting his number, him asking me on a date. Wow. I climbed out of the shower and got dressed. I decided to put on a coral blue dress with a pair of black flats. I figured it fit the occasion. I left my house and got into the car.

I decided to go to target and pick up so food. I never have any in my house. Driving down the freeway on my way back, I passed by a car crash. There was a car on its side and a truck on its back in a ditch. If that wasn't bad enough, the car was on fire! I pulled over to see if everyone was ok. There were no people there at all. I climbed out of my car and herd a baby crying.

My heart sank to my stomach. "Oh god," I ran towards the noise. "Hello? Is everyone ok?" I got down and looked into the car windows that where broken. There was a young woman in the front seat, a small teen in the passenger seat and what looked like a newborn in the back. The woman had no pulse. The girl in the passenger seat was slightly moving and had tears rolling down her cheeks. The baby in the back was the one I herd. "Hold on, I'm going to call the police." I was crying at that point.

~best cliff hanger ever. See you guys next time🤗~