Chapter 14

This was even more of a dream come true! I remember watching Kian's videos every week just fantasizing about meeting him and being with him and look at us now!! He's proposing to me! "Are you ok love?" Kian's voice made me snap out of zoning. "Oh yes I'm ok. Sorry." Kian moved the ring alittle closer to catch my attention.

"Yes Kian! I would love to marry you!"  He jumped up and gave me a big hug.  "OUCH!!!!" He hit my I.V.  "Omg I'm so sorry...." He sat back down and looked really sad. I felt bad now. I wiped his tears away and then patted my bed. "Come cuddle with me." He got up and laid next to me on the hospital bed. He fell asleep quit fast and that was my chance as well.

*next morning*

I woke up with no one next to me. I looked around to see where Kian was, but had no luck finding him. "Babe?" I started getting kinda worried but didn't want to freak myself out. I looked over and saw my phone was going off. It was a call from Kian.

R: "Hello?"
K: "Hey"
R: "where are you?"
K: "sorry, I was going to wake u but you just looked so perfect."
I giggled
R: "you still didn't answer my question."
K: "oh ya! I went to Starbucks to get us some coffee. I didn't want my beautiful fiancé waking up without coffee."
R: "awe babe. That's so sweet."
K: "I'll be there is 5, I love you!"
R: "I love you too."

I hung up the phone and smiled. None of Kian's fans know that we are together and I don't think they are going to be very happy. It doesn't matter anyway. I got on YouTube and saw a new video from Joey Graceffa. He was my other YouTube crush(even if he is gay). The video was titled 'Big news!'.

I clicked on the video and started watching it. "Well guys Janiel is official!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Three nurses came running in. "Is everything ok?!"   "I'm so sorry.....I got really happy and screamed. Sorry." They all looked at each other and walked out. Kian came in right as the went out.  "Is everything ok?"    "Ya.....I had a fan girl moment and screamed."  

Kian giggled and handed me my coffee. "So you get to go home today." I smiled and hugged him. When we let go, I looked down without saying anything.  "Kian I don't think my mom will let me back home."   "Well she doesn't matter! You can stay with me sense you are my fiancé."  I looked up at him and smiled.

The doctor walked in and pulled up a chair. She unhooked my I.V. and put a cotton ball and tape over it. "So you are all clear to go home whenever you want. Your boyfriend already signed you out."   "Great! I'll get ready." She walked out and Kian gathered up our stuff.

*15 minutes later*

"Are you ready love?"   "Ya. Let me grab my phone."   Kian grabbed my hand and we walked out. When we got to the car, Kian opened the door for me. We both climbed in. He had one hand on the steering wheel and was holding mine with his other. "Can I connect my phone up to the radio?"   "Of course." I grabbed the cord and plugged my phone in.

The first song was Classic by MKTO. I chose that one because it reminded me of the video him and Jc did together. We were both singing and then headed to his house(his and Jc's house I should say).

~sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I've been going threw so much and it makes it really hard to write. Well I hope you guys enjoyed the super long chapter and I'll try to update atleast once a week. Love ya guys!~