Chapter 3

Continued from chapter 2:

I walked up to Kian sense Jc was obviously busy. "Hey. I'm Rebecca." He looked me up and down then smiled. UHG! His smile was everything. "Hi. I'm Kian." " Ya, I know who you are. I watch your videos." I was trying so hard to keep my cool and not freak. "Oh really. I'm so glad you like them. So, who are you here to meet?" "Well you actually." I wanted to give him a big hug. Right then and there. "Oh, I'm glad you showed up early then. It's always nice to meet a fan without being rushed. "Can I take a picture with you? Only if you want though." When he said those words I melted inside. He asked me if he wanted me to take a picture with him! What could that mean!?!? "Oh ya sure. I was going to ask." We both giggled then. *Jc walks up* "OOOOOOO! Who's your new girlfriend Kian?" We both blushed. "This is Rebecca. She's a fan." Kian gave Jc the 'really you had to point that out' look. It was super cute.

"Well I'm sorry." Jc didn't seem very sorry when he said that. "She is pretty though." "Ya........" Kian agreed. We all stood there awkwardly after that. "So Rebecca, do you maybe want to hang around with us during the meet and greet?" Did he really just ask me that? Like really!?!? "Uh sure. I have nothing else to do." So the day went on and I spent every second with Kian! Talk about great. Over the time we meet a bunch of people and he would always introduce me as his friend.

After the meet and greet:

"So do you maybe want to hangout sometime?" Did he just ask me out!?!? "That would be lovely." Kian grabbed my arm and wrote his number on it. I GOT KIAN LAWLEY'S NUMBER! "Call me tomorrow and we can hangout." "Ok great. Thanks." Omg! After that we both went to our cars and left.

~ loved this chapter. Hope you enjoy it!~