Chapter 6

"Will you go out with me?" I think I didn't show any emotion at that point because he comes back with... "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." "No, no, no. Your fine. And yes I will go out with you." I smiled and started to blush. Kian reached over the table and grabbed my hand. It sent chills threw my whole body. His hands were so warm. This was a dream come true. I couldn't believe that after dream endlessly, night after night, about dating  the one and only Kian Lawley, it would actually come true. Was this all a dream? Was all of this some big twisted dream?

"Are you ok Hun?" "Oh....ya, why?" I think i looked frightened. "You got really pail and spaced out." "Ya, I'm ok. I just....... Never mind." I was going to explain but I figured it would just scare him. "Do you maybe want to go hang out at my house for a little?" I smiled and nodded. We both stood up and walked out holding hands. This gave me life. Kian insisted that he drove so I let him. The whole ride to his house, he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other was hold my hand. I could already tell that this was going to be a great relationship.

When we finally got to his house, we went inside and watched some Netflix. We laid down together. I was laying on top of him and his arms where around my chest holding my hands. He was so sweat. After while of watching Supernatural, we ordered pizza and eat ice cream. This was the perfect date. It started to get really late and I told Kian that I should probably head home. He walked me out to my car and grabbed my hands. I looked down towards our feet. He lifted my head up and kissed me. KIAN LAWLEY KISSED ME! And the best part was, he was my first kiss. I had my first kiss with YouTube hotty Kian.

~I hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I am. Love you all~