Chapter 13

I feel asleep on the ride to the hospital. When I woke up I hurd voices from all around. Two sounded familiar. One was my mom, why the hell is she here!?!? It's not like she ever did care about me. The other of course was Kian. My mom was talking to another person with a sweet, gentle voice. It was probably the doctor.

"Ma'am, your daughter has to stay over night. We have to make sure she is stable and everything is fine. I recommend her going into therapy if possible."     "Well that's fine. I can't stay with her anyway. My boyfriend is in the car waiting for me."      "Why does that not surprise me?" I thought I said that in my head but I guess not because Kian jumped up and kissed me. My eyes opened and grew wide. I slowly closed them and wrapped my arms around his head.       "Rebecca Rose!!!!! Why are you all over this boy!?!? Look at his arms! You know I've always hated tattoos!!!"     "Mom, stop!!! He is my boyfriend and I love him! I don't give a shit about what you think. If you are so worried about it then you can leave."  Kian looked at me in shock. She grabbed her purse and stormed off.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that."    "Sorry babe, I wasn't expecting my mom to be here." I looked at my arms that were wrapped up and started to cry. Kian grabbed my hand and kissed it.   "I love you so much Rebecca, I really truly do." He lifted up my head and wiped my tears off my face. "Oh gawd, my makeup is smearing." I tried to play it cool but then realized that I was not wearing makeup. Whoops. The doctor(girl) came back into my room and sat in a chair. She looked at me with a very serious look.

"I do recommend therapy. I don't think this handsome young man wants to loose you."   "I'm sorry ma'am but this is my fiancée you are talking to."  I looked at Kian in confusion. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. I covered my mouth with my hands and started to cry. "Rebecca, my beautiful babe, will you marry me?"

~sorry for the cliffhanger guys. I love this story so far and I hope you do. Love you all!!~