Can't stay mad at you

Magsimula sa umpisa

We're like different stars (like different stars)

But you're the harmony to every song I sing

And I wouldn't change a

Wouldn't change a thing

Evie had been dating for eight months now. They had been got into a couple arguments, but what is a relationship without a fight or two.

Jay and Evie had a date planned after jay's tourney game, but Evie sadly couldn't go because they had to go to different school. So while Evie was waiting she was just doing some designing and more designing and more desgning.

The time Jay and Evie planned for there date would be two hours after his game. Which means Jay should be here in half in hour.

A half hour past than another one past and another one. Evie was now pacing around her room. What if he got hurt? No, somebody would tell her right?

Evie sat on her bed. Jay all of a suddenwent through the door. Evie jumped up from her bed and ran to Jay.

Evie ran up to hug Jay. Jay caught Evie in his arms and twirled her around. "Hey princess"

"Hey Jay" Jay kissed Evie and put her down.

"Sorry I'm late, like really late we just had a victory party and I kinda forgot about the date."

Evie smiled at Jay's honesty. "It's fine, just don't do it again."

"Thanks Eves, so how about we go out on that date now."

Evie frowned slightly " well I only have thirty minutes till I have chemistry club"

Jay sighed "how bout tomorrow after my tourney game I don't think I can forget this time considering we are staying and I'll have my personal cheerleader with me"

Evie smirked "okay sounds good."

Jay and Evie both leaned in and shared a kiss

" see ya later princess" Jay said as he walked out the door.

💙next day 💛

"Jay!!" Evie said running towards her boyfriend.

"Hey Eves"

"I forgot to say that right after your tourney game I have a Chemistry tournament and if we win this one. We go against another team in a couple days for the first place"

"Okay so when should we reschedule"

"I don't know jay, if we win I have to study a lot for this Jay. I don't want to be thought of as second best."

"You're never second best Eves"

"Thanks Jay, but I have to go now" Evie said turning around.

Jay grabbed Evie's wrist "where are you going?"

"Studying"

Jay sighed "okay good luck"

"Thanks Jay good luck to you too"

With that they both went there separate ways.

Evie had won her Chemistry thing. And was now studying like there was no tomorrow.

"Evie I think you need a break" jay said again as calmly as possible.

"I can't Jay this is too important"

"There is such a thing as too much studying ya know"

"Too important" Evie said again.

"And I'm not important enough for your attention"

"Jay you know what I mean this is something I care about and I have to win this"

Jay sighed and thought she's been spending too much time with me she never made a life goal of winning. Jay started to tap on the table to a beat that randomly popped into his head.

"Jay please stop your driving me insane"

"I'm driving you insane?? You are barely paying attention to me" Jay exploded

"Jay can you please be quiet!?"

"You know what I'm leaving this is obviously seems more important to you" Jay said as he left and slammed the door.

Evie sighed she didn't know what to feel she was angry at herself and also angry at Jay.

Evie made her decision she needed to talk to Jay and get things straight.

Jay slumped back on his bed what did he do? He got angry at Evie. How could he do that? He loved her. He knew he had to talk to her.

Evie and jay were both making there way to each others rooms and not paying attention to where they were going. So they ran into eachother.

Evie took a step back "I'm sorry" they both said at the same time.

"I was being stupid, jay I was getting too worked up and we need to spend more time together."

"Evie, I shouldn't have snapped at you I just got angry. And I can get like that a lot with tourney"

Jay and Evie both leaned and shared a long a passionate kiss.

"I can't stay mad at my princess"

"And I could never stay mad at my prince"

That was just one of there fights and they would regret it wasn't they're stupidest, but they always make up within days.

My chapter I'm planning on doing a date. Any specific ideas? And also this is kinda random, but am I the only one who says spendy and knows what it means? Or is it just a Minnesotain thing?