8

"What are you doing?" I asked Harry as he walked to my side of his car.

He pulled the door open and pulled me out. He held my hand as we stood on the edge of the road. He bent down on one knee and looked up at me.

"Be mine." He said, not asking, more like a soft demand.

"Harry," I said smiling.

"You don't really have a choice." He said getting really serious.

"Fine, yes, I will be yours." I smiled.

"Good, I was hoping you would take the easy way." Harry smiled as he stood up and hugged me.

"Why did you stop the car and pull us out here to ask me to be yours?" I asked causing him to laugh.

"So you would remember it. If I would have just asked you, you would have forgotten about it. I did something new to you, know you will remember it, because its different." Harry said letting my body go.

He walked back to the car and I followed him. I hopped in the passenger seat at the same time he got in the driver seat.

He started the engine, but he wouldn't go. I looked over at him and he looked down at the console. His hand was rested, facing upward.

I got his hint and I took his hand in mine. He intertwined our fingers and soon sped off down the road.

We soon pulled into Kendra and Hannah's yard. Harry and I exited. I got nervous when I seen all of the boys sitting in the porch, they looked worried.

Harry took my hand as he led us to the house.

"It didn't work." Liam said shaking his head in disbelief.

"What happened?" Harry asked stopping as he leant against a post.

"The watchman had a few sirens if his own, they spotted Kendra right off. She's in trouble Harry, and there is nothing we can do about it. She's dead." Liam said.

"Liam! Don't say that, you know that she is safe, don't say that again, I swear!" Harry spat.

"Hey! There is a bigger problem on our hands, the watchman wants Nina. We should be worried about her. Quit being selfish." Niall said raising his voice.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Well, there is one thing." Niall started but was stopped by Harry.

"No, no way. She is not doing it. It's too risky." Harry shook his head.

"Then what do you think we should do Harry. If he wants her then guess what, he will have her and there is nothing you can do about it. Just let him do what he wants with her, and you can have what's left. It would be easier on us." Liam spat.

"Liam watch your filthy mouth! If you ever disrespect Nina again I will kill you myself!" Harry yelled.

"Hey, cut it off. We are all tired, just calm down." Hannah said running out of the house.

"I will do anything to help you guys get peace." I said.

"Don't say that, you wouldn't do anything." Harry said putting emphasis on 'anything'.

"You would do anything?" An unfamiliar voice asked from behind us.

We all quickly turned around and we couldn't see anyone.

"He's here!" Louis said.

Before I knew it I was being surrounded. Harry stood in front of me, holding me closely to his back. The boys and Hannah surrounded every part of my body.

I looked between Harry and Zayn's shoulder to reveal a man dressed in black walking slowly towards us.

"Harry, its good to see you again my old friend." He taunted.

"We were never friends and you know it." Harry spat.

"Nina, Nina, oh Nina, how have you been love?" He asked stopping in the driveway.

"Leave her out if this!" Harry spat clenching his jaw.

"But she has everything to do with this Harold." The man replied.

"No she doesn't, beside you don't want her. She doesn't know what she is doing, she is useless. She can't even kiss that good, what makes you think that she would know how to please you?" Harry asked trying to persuade the stranger.

I knew Harry was trying to help me, but it hurt me. I actually thought for a moment that he was being serious, but I felt him rubbing circles on my hand. That always reassured me.

"Can I meet her?" The man asked.

"No!" Liam said calmly.

"Why, you said that she is no use to me. Why would I want an inexperienced girl? I promise I have no intentions of snatching her away." He said causing the group to split.

Harry pulled me close to him as we walked toward the stranger.

"She comes alone." The man demanded.

"No way!" Harry yelled.

"I keep my word Harry, I don't want her." He replied.

I looked up at Harry as he let my hand go. I blinked as I slowly walked forward. My nerves were on edge.

I walked over to the unknown man. I gasped when he took my hand in his. He was cold, too cold. He too was a vampire, but why was he causing so much trouble.

"Nina, I have waited ages to meet you." He said squeezing my hand.

"Well, I don't know who you are." I stuttered.

"Well, how rude of your friends. My name is Ramsey, but everyone calls me the watchman." He nodded.

"Ramsey, if you don't mind my asking, why have you been causing me trouble?" I bluntly asked the stranger.

"Well, because I think that you would Mae a fabulous edition." He laughed.

"That's enough!" Harry said pulling me back wards by my arm.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." Ramsey said turning around.

"Ramsey," I yelled causing him to turn around. "Please leave us alone." I begged.

"I promise you Nina, I will do nothing to harm you." He said vanishing.

"That's good right, he said he wouldn't bother us." I said looking up at Harry.

"Yeah, but something doesn't seem right." Harry said.

"But Ramsey has always been a man of his word." Louis said.

"I know, but I just have this feeling." Harry said.