Suga (sweet)

You sat with your best friend Suga on your bed. You were sitting closer than friends normally would and it made your heart beat twice as fast. You had a major crush on him. Even though you only thought he was sitting this close because you knew each other so well. It probably didn't mean anything to him. You sighed.
He was writing on some song and you were reading. You read the same line for what seemed like the 100th time, you just couldn't concentrate. He was sitting so close. You let your eyes fall on his face. He was beautiful. Once in a while he would pount when he wrote something, or smile when he wrote something good. Sometimes he would put his head against the wall when it didn't work for him.
You caught yourself literally staring at him with an open mouth. You quickly turned to your book, praying he hadn't noticed.
Half an hour passed but you were still the same place in your book. Once in a while you would look at Suga in the corner of your eye. Suddenly he stood up so fast that you thought your heart might have skipped a beat.

"I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore." He said clearly frustrated.

"Is it not going well with the song?" You asked as there were nothing else that could bother him. He sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. You moved to sit next to him.

"Is not the stupid song. Is you." He turned around to face you and again he was close, but this time he was so close that if you leaned in just a bit your lips would meet. Again you caught yourself looking at his lips and quickly turned. Then his words sank in and you realised that he was about to say something about you.

"What is it with me?" You asked, your voice weaker than it was meant to be.

"You drive me crazy," he said and stood up again "For months I have tried to write songs about you and to you and you never seem to notice that they are about you. We sit together so often and you just sit there reading your stupid book. Don't you get it? I like you." You sat on your bed, still letting the words sink it. He liked you. No it couldn't be. You bit your lip. "Please say something." He said. You stood up, you meant to walk over to him but your feet wouldn't listen.

"I-I didn't think you liked me." You bit your lip again. He walked over to you and carefully took a finger up to your lip and freed it from your teeth.  Hesitant he leaned in and kissed you. It was a sweet kiss, your lips moved perfectly in sync, like they were meant to be. His hand was held you chin carefully like he was scared you might break. He pulled back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it." He said and stepped back but you didn't want him to. You pulled him closer by gribbing his shirt.

"Don't be sorry. I like you too." You said and leaned into another kiss. He seemed suprised but wrapped his arms around you and pulled you even closer. When you pulled away from the kiss he was smiling wide, which made you smile.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah I think I would like that." You said trying not to die of happiness.
The rest of the day you just spend lying down talking.