Rap Monster (smut)

You and the BTS boys were at a party. You were holding your boyfriend Namjoons hand. Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope was out on the dancefloor. The rest of you were sitting talking at a table. After a while V asked why you didn't dance.

"Because you have to dance sexy and not crazy like she normally do." Namjoon answered with a smirk.

"You don't think I can dance sexy?" You asked.

"I know you can't. Don't get me wrong you're sexy on a sweet way but not sexy sexy." You smirked at him.

"Well why don't you watch me being sexy sexy then." You got up and went to the dancefloor.
I want you to know by Zedd was playing. You started to let your hands run over your body and up in your hair. You turned around and started to dance with your hips from side to side. You turned around again and looked up at Namjoon who had dropped his jaw. You went down with your ass whenever the lyric said down. You were standing with your back to Namjoon when two hands grabbed your hips. You swirled around to see Namjoon. You were standing close, his lips brushed yours when he spoke.

"Come." He said in a husky voice. He moved you out in the corner of the club and hovered over you. Your back was pressed against the wall. People could easily see you but Namjoon stood so they could only see his back. You took a shaking breath when his hand started to make circles on your thigh. "Listen carefully. I wouldn't want you to miss a word I say. When we get home I'm gonna help you out of this dress." He slid a finger under the dress you were wearing and up to the hem of your panties. "I'm going to kiss you here, here and here." His other hand was working now while the other stayed put. He brushed a finger over your lips as he said the first 'here'. Then he moved his finger down your jaw and over your throat as he said the second 'here'. He let his finger trace down between your breast as he said the thrid 'here'. He did it all so slow. He moved his hand down to your hip, like he was steadying you, which made you excited to what he might do next.

"Then I'm going to slowly slide these off you. I'm gonna make sure you're wet enough so I'll do something like this." He said and a single finger went inside your panties and up to your heat. He did it painfully slow and you quietly moaned. "Well you already seem to be ready." You would normally be embarrassed over something like this, anyone could come up and see you, but it was also exciting. "After I make sure you're wet enough I'll press my body against yours." He took his finger out leaving you lustful. Your legs were shaking and he had to hold you up. He took the finger up to his mouth and licked it clean. He then pressed his body against yours. His mouth was right next to your ear and it send shivers down your spine when he talked.

"Then when you lie there on the bed, all wet and wanting me, I'll slowly make love to you." His thumb was moving from right to left on your waist. "I'll go in then out. In. Out. In Out." He said it slow his thumb following his words. You had closed eyes from the plesure. His lips were brushing your ear. "Then we'll both reach our high together." He pulled away leaving you dizzy. You tried to stand but couldn't without help.

"Come on my sexy girlfriend, let's have fun." He smirked as he helped you walk up to the others who had a huge grin on their faces.
When you got home he did exactly as promised.