"Hey Niall!" I then noticed Demi was right next to him, although she still had to wear that brown wig out, just in case. I flinched at the last time I saw Demi, who caught me and Harry in our steamy make out session. 

"Good news, they're allowed to get out of the hospital by this afternoon. They just had to do some tests and an interview with the police to find out who did it," Demi explained.

"Oh come on they can't think somebody actually tried to kill them on purpose," Niall scoffed.

"Well how else would the fire have started?" Demi crossed her shoulders over her chest.

"I wonder what they were doing there in the first place," Niall thought out loud.

Harry and I glanced at each other knowing the answer to all of the questions they were probably thinking right now. Except one: who actually did start the fire.

"I know why would anybody would want to go in that creepy building?" Demi shuddered. "Anyways, do you guys wanna hang out later? Before we pick Ashley, Liam, Louis and Taylor up?"

"Like a double date?" Harry asked.

"Basically. We could go to the mall-"

Niall cut her off. "No we are not going shopping."

"Fine," Demi groaned. "We could just go get lunch at one of those pizza places, they have the best pizzas here."

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"Great see you guys in about an hour! I'll come to your room to go get you!" Demi shrilled then her and Niall walked off walking hand in hand. I smiled as I watched my best friend laughing with her boyfriend looking happier than ever. 

"You really gotta tell your friends," Harry said.

"I can't," I sighed. "I'll put them in danger."

"They're already in danger."

I glared at him. "Just let me handle it okay? Anyways I'm going up to my room now." I turned away and began walking towards the elevators.

"Wait Selena!" He called running towards me.

I turned around.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset."

"You didn't. I'm just tired and you're right they are in danger and it's all my fault. I really need to get a plan to catch this person," II said stepping into the elevator and pushing the "close" button.

"Baby it's not your fault!" Harry exclaimed before the elevator closed on his face. 

I winced slightly feeling bad for closing the door on him. But I would see him soon anyways since I was going on the date with him. I threw my bag onto the bed as I stepped into the hotel room finding nobody around. I guess Vanessa and Miley were still with Ashley and Taylor.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with water not realizing how thirsty and hungry I was. I took a bite of an apple hoping it would give me energy then glanced in the mirror and groaned. My hair was a mess and I was extremely tired after panicking all last night about what had happened earlier to my friends. 

I put the cup of water down leaving it half full and my apple half eaten and threw my clothes off and got into the shower. The whole time I was in there I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. I really did love him. He made me so happy and even if he didn't have the perfect reputation that could never make me love him any less. I remember the first time I met him, and he hit on me and I vowed to never let myself fall for him. Well I guess that didn't work out i thought chuckling to myself.