V (smut)

You walked into your apartment exhusted. You couldn't wait to just lay down and sleep but someone had other plans. Taehyung your lovely boyfriend was sitting in the living room but stood up as you came in.

"Hi." You said and smiled by the sight of him, you weren't expecting to see him today.

"Hey." Taehyung said and smiled back to you but it weren't his usual adorable smile. This one was a smile you only ever saw when you were alone. His eyes told you, you weren't gonna get any sleep right away. He walked closer to you and you backed against the wall, already wanting him to touch you. Every trace of being tired was replaced with the feeling of lust. "I really want to kiss you and take your clothes off." He said in a lustful voice.

"We'll I'm not going to stop you. I want you to." You said and already felt your breath change by the thought.
You hadn't had sex yet though,  you wanted to wait until you were completly sure he was the one. Though sometimes it was hard to remember why you waited.
He had reached you and now had a hand on your waist and one tracing down you back. He started to kiss you with a passion, you never before had felt. He pushed your waist closer to him and you could feel the bulge in his pants grow by the second. You smiled into the smile, knowing that it was your earning.
You got him out of his shirt and let a finger slide down his slightly toned six-pack. You stopped right at the hem of his jeans. He took your hand and put it around his neck. Then he took your right leg around his waist, motioning for you to put your other leg around him too. You did what he wanted and he carried you to the bedroom. He carefully placed you on the bed.
He was over you before you could catch your breath from the intense kissing. He got you out of your shirt and pants. Lucky you werent't shy with your body as he had seen you naked before.
You sat up and took his pants off as well as his boxers. His member was free but before you could do anything he pushed you back on the bed and freed you from your bra, while leaving kisses on your neck. His member was pressing against you and you if even possible got even more wet.

"Tae," You said in a shaking voice "I want to do it." You didn't want to wait anymore. Taehyung was the best possible boyfriend and you wanted him.
He stopped kissing you and looked at you.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking both happy and lustful.

"Yes. I want you." You said and bended your hips agaist his member. You smiled by the look of his face which only showed plesure. You reached over to a drawer next to the bed and got a condom. You gave it to him and he put it on. He took your panties off, leaving you naked on the bed.
You moved impatiently, wanting him more than ever.

"Are you ready for me go inside you?" He asked passionately and with a caring tone.

"Yes." You answered feeling completely comfortable with him.
He hovered over you and with one last look he entered. You gave out a whine from the new pleasure.

"Wait let me adjust." You said with a weak voice. After a little while you nodded for him to move. He moved slowly and you moaned. You had your eyes shut before but opened them to see Tae with closed eyes and he bit his lip.

"Faster." You said wanting it to be even better. You put your legs around his waist and he went even faster. You never imagined it being so good and you enjoyed every second of it, happy Taehyung was your first.
He hit your g-spot and you gave out a loud moan and Tae did the same. His hands were holding yours.

"I'm there soon." He said in a husky voice. You could only moan in responds. With some few hard thrust you both came together. He waited a second before pulling out and cleaning you up. He then laid down next to you and pulled you close.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and stroked your back.

"Good. It was good." You said with closed eyes feeling drowsy. "I'm so happy you were my first Tae."

"Me too. I love you so much princess." He said and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too." You just got to say before you drifted off to sleep.