Chapter 1-Vampire

Start from the beginning

He chuckled again "Yes, you are my princess."

Then I remembered his other question and smiled sheepishly at him "When a girl wakes up in a stranger's bed that means something could have happened the previous night. I am trying to make sure I am safe and you did nothing to me." I said calmly. 

Then I narrowed my eyes and told him in a cold and threatening voice (in my opinion it is) " Because if you touch me you will be dead."

"Feisty! I like it!" he said with a smirk. Oh god! He is pissing me off. He is definitely a player.

"Anyways why and how am I here? I do remember sleeping in my own bed last night. I wasn't in any party to think I got drunk and was unconscious so you got me here. In fact I never attend parties or get drunk. I hate them both. So that rules out that option. Have you kidnapped me? If it is for money you won't get any because my father is a teacher and my mom is housewife. So no. If you think of making me your sex slave or something that's not gonna happen. Trust me I am not beautiful"

 He glared  at me saying "You are beautiful."

 I ignored his comment and continued "And you will be able to touch me only after I am dead."

He growled and glared harder again "Yes I will touch you and you will give consent. In fact you will like it. But no, that doesn't mean I kidnapped you for money or making you" he clenched his hands so tightly that it turned white and gritted his words "sex slave."

He is so scary while glaring and being angry but I don't feel scared. In fact I feel safe. Safe with him. I think I am crazy to feel safe with some stranger. There is something attracting me to him.

 Still with confusion I tilted my head and asked " Then why am I here and how did I get here? Who are you?"

"That is the question you should ask first when you wake up in someone's bed you don't know. You are interesting." he smirked.

Well that creeps me out. I definitely think he is a kidnapper.

"In fact I haven't expected this reaction from you. "

That explains his surprise when he saw me awake on his bed after coming from bathroom. But.. "what reaction did you expect?"

Just when I completed my question a loud scream broke through followed a particularly loud voice saying "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Well that is the reaction I was expecting from you." he said in a nonchalant voice.

But my brain stopped paying attention to him because that voice belongs to my sweet cousin Gabs. Is she also here? Then did they kidnap us together or did I lose some of my memory. But the thing right now is she screamed. Is she alright or someone is hurting her?

Surprising the stranger I dashed off in the direction of the scream which is to the right side of this room. I am sure that this stranger can catch up to me but he is letting me run and following me closely behind.

I reached the next room and dashed it open with much force. Luckily it is open or I will be seriously hurt. I saw Gabs sitting in the middle of the bed cowering with fear. Another male is there in the room trying to reach her but hesitating may be because she is scared and he doesn't want to scare her further. But why are we both in some stranger's rooms. Did I get amnesia or something? 

I ignored him and reached her quickly pulling her into a hug. She relaxed slightly after seeing me. I hugged her tightly "I am here. I am here. Relax now. I will protect you. Nothing will happen to you."

And what I've told is true. I won't let any one hurt her. She is my sweet cousin and two years younger than me. But we still love each other and are very close. She is a ball of energy. She tells me everything and once she stars speaking goes on for hours and I will be listening to her with a big smile on my face .